Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

clemios - doom 1
heroes 2 - d2
fragport - d2
serenity/eternity/infinity - d1

All made before the age of source ports, so especially interesting if you're not fond of scripting and such. All of them are megawads too, but can be found under their relevant a-z directory. You should have them anyway, I do - I update my "local" copy of the archive weekly. Let me know what you think!

Cleimos is one of tje classic doom wads I have always loved. It was the best piece on a german "WAD&MOD Compilation" for doom and I played it hours :)
Fragport is the one from UltimateDoomer right? Also a great mapset! Don't know about the others!

Serenity/Infinity/Eternity are 3 of the true classics from 1994. However, they didn't do much for me back in 1995 and re-checking them out recently didn't change that.

I just don't like their style.

Cheetah4 and Invade1 are two wads that not necessarily are the best, but are my two favourites when it comes to old wads. Nostalgy deluxe. :,)

Tormentor667 said:

Cleimos is one of tje classic doom wads I have always loved. It was the best piece on a german "WAD&MOD Compilation" for doom and I played it hours :)
Fragport is the one from UltimateDoomer right? Also a great mapset! Don't know about the others!

What's ultimatedoomer?

TheUltimateDoomer is a well-known mapper in the community. Outside of Fragport, some of his more recent work involves 007: License to Spell Doom, Super Sonic Doom, and Shadowcaster for Heretic. He's currently working on a Hexen project, if I'm not mistaken.