Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

Not all rapist-teachers are hot

I dunno why they still call it rape if the kid agrees. I don't see how a horny 13 year old guy agreeing to have sex with a woman is "rape."

Statutory rape, as the boy was not of the state's age of consent, therefore he could not give properly informed consent to what was happening.

I think he was making the point fully aware of that fact. Show me a high-school boy who isn't "properly informed" of the concept of casual, no-strings-attached sex. (Or one who wouldn't chop off their big toe just to get laid.)

Not that I'm disagreeing with age of consent, I'm just saying.

Technician said:

I swear every kid got raped but me >:C

Nope... I didn't either.

Bucket said:

Show me a high-school boy who isn't "properly informed" of the concept of casual, no-strings-attached sex.

13 isn't in High school... and hell most 13 year old boys haven't even hit puberty yet.

kristus said:

Just look at her. He obviously didn't know what he was doing. :p

28 times in a week? Seems he did.

Bloodshedder said:

Statutory rape, as the boy was not of the state's age of consent, therefore he could not give properly informed consent to what was happening.

To me statutory rape means "it's rape because we said so." Hell, no thirteen year old is really properly informed about anything anyway.

Piezo said:

To me statutory rape means "it's rape because we said so." Hell, no thirteen year old is really properly informed about anything anyway.

Exactly, and not properly informed enough to make a decision to have sex with a fat teacher

Yikes. Statuatory rape indeed. 28 times with a fat teacher? I imagine that kid had more sex in a week than some old men have had in an entire life time. I bet he would've kept porkin the teacher if they didn't decide to invite his friend to watch.

POTGIESSER said:

Yikes. Statuatory rape indeed. 28 times with a fat teacher? I imagine that kid had more sex in a week than some old men have had in an entire life time. I bet he would've kept porkin the teacher if they didn't decide to invite his friend to watch.

28 times is not a lot if comparing to someone who is married, hopefully. course its 28 more times then me at 3-4 years younger but w/e, im not really complaining (especially in this situation)

28 times? wow. I wonder how much beer that kid had to drink to get off on that brutal beast?

Not sayin much for that teacher is probably also not sayin much for the student either, witch is more than likely some "pugsly" type. therefore this will probably not get as much attention as the other case a few months ago in witch the case involved a young stud buck of a student, and a stacked milfy muffen of a teacher. what makes society horny makes the press horny. basicly these two deserved each other and the sickened out judge will probably throw most of it out.

Ralphis said:

Exactly, and not properly informed enough to make a decision to have sex with a fat teacher

Well fine, but I'm just annoyed with the statutory rape laws to protect sixteen year old girls from eighteen year old guys. When they make laws like that they're robbing the girl of an important life lesson.

Piezo said:

Well fine, but I'm just annoyed with the statutory rape laws to protect sixteen year old girls from eighteen year old guys. When they make laws like that they're robbing the girl of an important life lesson.

They're also probably robbing a child of a decent childhood in a stable household!

It's funny, cause I have a friend who's last name is Holt. He'll be seeing this article for sure. :D

Ralphis said:

They're also probably robbing a child of a decent childhood in a stable household!

How on earth do statutory rape laws rob a child of a decent childhood in a stable household?

I mean I think some statutory rape laws are pretty ridiculous, like the kind that get kids thrown out of school for receiving oral sex from a 15-year-old, but your comment confused me.

fodders said:

I think she's hot

I think you're disturbed...