Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SoM

Mordeth will NEVER get finished

Finally, now that boss arena won't have gridmarks all over it ^_^ :D

Lüt said:

Finally, now that boss arena won't have gridmarks all over it ^_^ :D

Its a pain in the ass trying to figure out that jigsaw puzzle. Jesus.
That's like a 1024x1024 crapper.

rf` said:

Its a pain in the ass trying to figure out that jigsaw puzzle. Jesus.
That's like a 1024x1024 crapper.

Heh it's not that bad, Zaldron also provided a complete 64x64 tiled image with an index of letters corresponding to which flat belongs where.

Otherwise it probably would've taken me longer to install that flat than Lutz took to build the entire arena.

You can see how successful Gaston's ever-changing policy has gotten him; he's so busy being a chameleon that he's forgotten what he looks like. Or, in this case, constantly changing the parameters of his project has left him with no discernible appearance for it.

I didn't say that.

How does the flat alignment work here? The same as 64x64 where you have to align it to the grid? Or is there a way to set the x,y alignments relative to the world grid?

Lüt said:

Heh it's not that bad, Zaldron also provided a complete 64x64 tiled image with an index of letters corresponding to which flat belongs where.

Otherwise it probably would've taken me longer to install that flat than Lutz took to build the entire arena.

HEH.

Lüt said:

God help me, I love that arena. FINISH IT!

Afterglow said:

How does the flat alignment work here? The same as 64x64 where you have to align it to the grid? Or is there a way to set the x,y alignments relative to the world grid?

I would guess that it's aligned to a 512x512 grid. But youcan do alignment with moving floors. (possibly small support this too, like ACS do in Zdoom)