Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

before doom

well i have been finding old games online that where out either around doom or before doom. why, one i play classic games on a classic system, two my dads computer has been so abused it cant handle much even with the new AMD K6 200MHz i put in it. so i ahve found my self playing alot, not just doom, but other Id games. my fav classic now is commander keen 4-6, 1-3 are fun but too hard with this shit keyboard. so i have to ask what other games have i missed out on. I want other games similar to keen, but on par with the graphics of keen4. also i think it woulkd rock if some of us started a commander doom game, useing the keen4 engine or similar(possibly our own) to make a doom related game. i saw someone make a quake side scrolling game, with quake engine, and it was a neat and hard game to play

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Sick of Duke 3D? Try Duke Nukum and Duke Nukem 2! Great platform shooters.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

I have Doom 2D, but I don't know where the person I got it from got it from. (ugh. Confusing......)

I got it off some polish site. That's if we're talking about the same doom 2d.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

If it was made in Russia and includes split-screen deathmatch, then yeah.

I don't know all that much, know the site was in Polish, and it took a hell long time to download it.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Well, the version I have is pretty good for a 2d-side-scrolling-shooter-platformer-whatever.