Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frederick the Great

Is there any real right and wrong?

What would you do if, during World War II, you were hiding some Jewish people in your home and a Nazi soldier came to your door and asked if there were any Jews inside? Would you tell the truth and consign these innocent people to death, or would you lie and risk your life to protect them?

I would put my scheme to effect:

I'd knock the High Arian Nazi out and take him inside where the bound Greedy Jews are kept. Then I'd carefully take them appart and create my Frankensteinian prototype, mixing the Jewish cunning and the Germanic might to create the perfect hybrid race to conquer the world.

I'm american

Anyway, your question was already answered. If you're hiding them wouldn't it make sense to keep hiding them?

They better have been hidden real good before i opened up that door to lie to a nazi soldier, ill tell 'ya that..

what if one of them had tourette's? that would have sucked.

Ralphis said:

I'm american

Anyway, your question was already answered. If you're hiding them wouldn't it make sense to keep hiding them?

Maybe you were hiding them to trick them, being a good nazi you wanted to capture some Jews for the authorities.

?

Why would a "good nazi" take the jews home and wait for a random search in the first place as opposed to alerting the ss about them?

Well if I lied to them, it would still be inevitable that they would search my home to check in case, so either option would be futile in saving the Jewish people's lives.

Nah, you'd just have to act really good.

"A JEW!? IN HERE!? NOT BLOODY LIKELY! I, sir, am not a race traitor!"

This isn't exactly the question that comes to mind when I think of "is there any real right or wrong?", given the different era, culture, and concepts associated. A better question might be choosing to save either a mother or child trapped beneath a car, but not both. Either way, the decision is hard, even if you choose not to save either.

BBG said:
Nah, you'd just have to act really good.

"A JEW!? IN HERE!? NOT BLOODY LIKELY! I, sir, am not a race traitor!"

"I saw Nothing! Nothing!"

fodders said:

With what we know nowadays, the best thing would be to hand them over.

Wrong. With what we know nowadays, it'd be better to not only protect Jews, but to openly rebel against the state.

If more Germans did that, history might look at WWII a little differently. Yes, there were many resistance groups in Germany but they were not effective enough.

Admitting to a nazi soldier that you're hiding jews in your house would definitly get you arrested (if not worse) and your house burned to the ground.

So I would lie.

BBG said:

Wrong. With what we know nowadays, it'd be better to not only protect Jews, but to openly rebel against the state.

If more Germans did that, history might look at WWII a little differently. Yes, there were many resistance groups in Germany but they were not effective enough.

I rest my case

I'd say "yeah come in herr, follow me, in that room" then he says... "oh what the fuck a giant pervert goat, oh my....my ass".. and finally killed by massive goatse, then with the apropriate messures put the body in the garden of Milhouse or something. If have the time to think I would do something to oposite the ss without just jumping in the line of fire.

Vegeta said:

I'd say "yeah come in herr, follow me, in that room" then he says... "oh what the fuck a giant pervert goat, oh my....my ass".. and finally killed by massive goatse, then with the apropriate messures put the body in the garden of Milhouse or something. If have the time to think I would do something to oposite the ss without just jumping in the line of fire.

funny!!!!