Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

i dream of DOOM

i have some of the strangest dream. well i had one today with a doom related theme. I started out me plaing doom on my classic 486, but the case rocked. it was painted like doom; with imps, demons a doom background and the doom guy fighting. also the keyboard was a camo coloring and the monitor had the strechy skull and bone(doom2 intermission screen) theme. well I decide to get up after beating map09 only to see the dope fish in a fish tank swimming around, and it looked at me. i went down stairs and the room was bright orange and the TV was in gold as was the playstation. The couch had a panda sitting on it eating some bam-boo(where that came from who knows) he or she was watching the simpsons and said u have a call and handed me the phone. as soon as i said hello i was trasported, doom style, to my high school and in front of my girlfriend. She said " about time you got here" we talked a bit until i saw the dopefish swimming behind her then i said" this place is wierd lets go to the cafe" There i saw scintist from half-life talking with a bunch of bikers. then 2 pandas walked in, agian with the pandas, one with a newspaper the other with a beer hat. We started talking agian and sudenly a flash of light and i am infront of the computer playing final fantasy VII. Then i wake up to the sound of an imp. that is very strange no more doom and keen before bed

i have some of the strangest dream. well i had one today with a doom related theme. I started out me plaing doom on my classic 486, but the case rocked. it was painted like doom; with imps, demons a doom background and the doom guy fighting. also the keyboard was a camo coloring and the monitor had the strechy skull and bone(doom2 intermission screen) theme. well I decide to get up after beating map09 only to see the dope fish in a fish tank swimming around, and it looked at me. i went down stairs and the room was bright orange and the TV was in gold as was the playstation. The couch had a panda sitting on it eating some bam-boo(where that came from who knows) he or she was watching the simpsons and said u have a call and handed me the phone. as soon as i said hello i was trasported, doom style, to my high school and in front of my girlfriend. She said " about time you got here" we talked a bit until i saw the dopefish swimming behind her then i said" this place is wierd lets go to the cafe" There i saw scintist from half-life talking with a bunch of bikers. then 2 pandas walked in, agian with the pandas, one with a newspaper the other with a beer hat. We started talking agian and sudenly a flash of light and i am infront of the computer playing final fantasy VII. Then i wake up to the sound of an imp. that is very strange no more doom and keen before bed

you play too much doom :p

you play too much doom :p

you can never play too much doom. I find nightmares or dreams like that entertaining. You can spend the whole day trying to figure out what they meant. Time flies that way.

I generally spend more time just trying to remember my dreams than figuring out what they mean.

I sometimes still have my Duke Nukem/Doom "virtual deathmatch" dreams when I'm playing against my brothers and some other people in a virtual deathmatch arena. Pretty cool too. One time in one, I was in front of some kind of door with a hole in it, and behind that door I could hear the moaning of one of those zombies from Quake.

That's funny... I dream about being stoned and or drunk in a big gaggle of hotties with jumbling titties and my vision is all blurred and shit and each tittie fiong is like fourteen tittie foings.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

That's funny... I dream about being stoned and or drunk in a big gaggle of hotties with jumbling titties and my vision is all blurred and shit and each tittie fiong is like fourteen tittie foings.

Dude, that wasn't a dream, from the way it sounds...

[G-man] Well, G-man ssssseemssssss to have been teleporting you everywhere I guessssssss eh Ssssssephiroth?[/G-man]

I had a strange dream too. But it was in Heretic.

I was playing heretic, but it was a new level. There was a new melee weapon, a red trident in the style of that "three prongs" symbol used so much in the game.

There was also a new enemy, a sort of golem-knight. If only I could remember it fully and could actually draw, I would've sketched it, because it looked really good.