Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewB

Poorly targeted ads

insertwackynamehere said:

or maybe the guys on DW just have a weird personal life that involves dressing up with handbags

If they would only invent a men’s caring case for their wallets, cell phones and car keys then we wouldn't need to carry around purses.

Technician said:
If they would only invent a men's caring case for their wallets, cell phones and car keys then we wouldn't need to carry around purses.

There was a belt-pouch-thingy fad a few years back. Haven't seen any of those recently, though.

All the poofs and minor celebs in London are seen with "Man bags" these days, which are like a thinner, shorter version of bags people carry hockey sticks/stolen goods/shotguns in, with one strap to go over your shoulder, they are not expected to catch on anywhere else, except maybe San Francisco and whatever that place with all the poofs in NY is called

HobbsTiger1 said:

Also, someone who brags about his sexual escapades with a 30-something woman whilst he was under the influence (during the escapade, dunno about the bragging) has no business calling anyone else pathetic in the area of the opposite sex.

Snake: I R GET MORE DRUGZ 'N SEXZ0RZ FOR HANDBAGS!

Hobbs: DRUGS 'N SEXZ0RZ FOR HANDBAGS IS PATHETIC!

myk said:

There was a belt-pouch-thingy fad a few years back. Haven't seen any of those recently, though.

Ah, The fanny pack! That fad dropped rather quickly after men discovered that women thought it was a symbol of homosexuality, and the mixed signals it sent. Yet for some reason tourists just can't get it, you may as well be a bullseye for muggers. I don't care what Josh Katz said!

Speaking as one of the minority who does have a girlfreind, I think any handbag I did buy for her would be rejected. One thing you will learn is that women are REALLY FUCKING FUSSY about their bags. :P

That's why I'm lucky, mine hates those nappy bags and purses :p I gave her a man-purse I had laying around to tote her work stuff in. No frilly pink garbage, blech.

AirRaid said:

Speaking as one of the minority who does have a girlfreind, I think any handbag I did buy for her would be rejected. One thing you will learn is that women are REALLY FUCKING FUSSY about their bags. :P

And they tend to want new ones every few months :P

If you buy your girlfriend a bra you're either an idiot or you'd better keep that girlfriend.

The question is, who of us on here is actually gay enough to buy our female friend(s) a stupid handbag?

XDelusion said:

The question is, who of us on here is actually gay enough to buy our female friend(s) a stupid handbag?

I think you meant "Who of us on here is actually man enough to buy our female friend(s) a stupid handbag?" - Yah thats it.

deathbringer said:

whatever that place with all the poofs in NY is called

that would be the west village, where those shit "man bags" happen to be everywhere. problem is that west spills in to the east where theres lots of cool shit so you see em there to.

honestly, I hardly ever pay any attention to the banner ads, and I get blank white spaces on doomworld.

I wish utility belts were cool.

I never even knew Doomworld had ads at the very bottom thanks to Norton's built-in ad blocking.

Man enough? Hugh?

What is she going to do with a handbag, I'm telling you, if you buy her one handbag she's going to want 20 more the next week, not to mention a plethora of shoes to go with it.

Girls from Capitalist societies are VERY VERY unpractical, they always want more and more useless junk until you go broke and end up hanging yourself, then the are off to the next guy to suck dry.

HobbsTiger1 said:

Also, someone who brags about his sexual escapades with a 30-something woman whilst he was under the influence (during the escapade, dunno about the bragging) has no business calling anyone else pathetic in the area of the opposite sex.

Yeah man, sex with experienced women who know what they're doing is totaly pathetic.

Darkfyre said:

Ah, The fanny pack! That fad dropped rather quickly after men discovered that women thought it was a symbol of homosexuality, and the mixed signals it sent. Yet for some reason tourists just can't get it, you may as well be a bullseye for muggers. I don't care what Josh Katz said!

I wear one, as it's quite handy for carrying jazz. :D But I call it my Ninja pack. :D Usually in the summer I don't have sweaters or jeans with pockets to hold things so with the extra pockets on it, it helps. :D Though I wear it all-year round, it always carries things I need, because I can't always bring my school bag everywhere with me. :D Also, I think it's awesome. :D It helps me attach my camera case and my deck case for when I duel. :D

Capsules would be handy. :D And a small case to put them in. :D

Quast said:

Yeah man, sex with experienced women who know what they're doing is totaly pathetic.

For some reason I hate sarcastic comments when I actually agree with a literal incantation of them.

AFAIK belly packs are/were dorky, not gay.

a normal handbag is way to small to hold all the crap i use to carry around with me :p

i stay with my old armybackpack(9 years old by now) :3

hum...i can only remember one occasion when i bought a handback...and that was only cause it had some bones and stuff on it*g

(...well...sadly it turned out to be too small, like all the others...so i gave it to a friend ^^°)

interesting heh?...

AndrewB said:

For some reason I hate sarcastic comments when I actually agree with a literal incantation of them.

Actually, I agree. Does that make me self-loathing?

"Hey man, are you wearing a fanny bag?"

"No, it's a side pack."

"It's purple."

"No it isn't, it's indigo."

"I suppose it has a little billfold in it, too."

"It's called a wallet."

Perfect targeting for me. :D Likea lock-on function. :D

Though, may not be the sort of shirts I wear, I'm sure they got other varieties. :D Like that cool vest Takeshi wears. :D

XDelusion said:

Fanny Pack...

...the 9th wonder of the world.

Do you have Micky Mouse ears to boot?!?!

HEY BUDDY I HAD A FANNY PACK WHEN I WENT TO DISNEYWORLD

I looked like a japanese tourist. Never Again.

oh, and DA, yeah....

Well if it helps you pick up Jap chicks, then it's all ok!

They are my favorite, well them and the black girls. ;)

insertwackynamehere said:

or maybe the guys on DW just have a weird personal life that involves dressing up with handbags

You make that sound like a bad thing... : (

I want a handbag! I'll take a dozen, shoot, I'll buy anything the media throws at my face... after all, I do wear women's socks so why not take it one step further?

ON THE OTHER HAND... oh hell, I've just buried myself deeper into already seemingly bottomless pit. Meh, I'll just keep diggin'...