Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kristian Ronge

Kama Sutra demos [-complevel 2]

Memfis said:

MAP30 UV-Max in 0:36

wtf! thought was rather rocky record from opulent here, well done :)
planned to revist more maps in future but low motivation and time again and im on pl2 by now ;p

Well, seeing as I wasted at least 3-4 seconds trying to aim at the boss I think we can safely say that something like 0:30 should be doable. I don't recommend trying it though because it's just annoying to wait for 4 cyberdemon telefrags to happen.
Your PL2 -fast crusade is quite entertaining btw! :)

oh thanks. I just finished map09 too, but im slowpoking indeed. After i'm done with 10 maps, I might post the lmps here too

Can't figure out what to do on MAP 1. Pissing me off big time, because I'm a pretty decent Doomer as far as fighting goes. Is it a time constraint to get the door open behind the exit sign?

Ashstrodamus said:

Can't figure out what to do on MAP 1. Pissing me off big time, because I'm a pretty decent Doomer as far as fighting goes. Is it a time constraint to get the door open behind the exit sign?

You have to pick up yellow key and open yellow key door first. I think there are 2 switches behind that door so don't overlook them! ;-)

Nice nice! I didn't know that such big improvements are still possible in Kama Sutra (maybe with the exception of map28-29).

great job anc, that map was on my "todolist"which ill never probably touch again :(
map29 should be revisited by me or better players, its an old demo of mine

That's a really good improvement! I had chills down my spine in the RL and BFG sections because I remember dying in them many times and yet you tackled them so aggressively. Very nice.

Funny how this map still hasn't been finished with fast monsters...

kuchitsu said:

Funny how this map still hasn't been finished with fast monsters...

Made it to the Rocket Launcher room.

I'm working on it.