Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XIX IX VII XIII I

Texture Request

Could someone point me to OR create two, brown, brick textures? I need one that appears normal and another with green slime on it. I have recently become displeased with the texture I was using and have decided for a change.

I do not like most of the Plutonia brick textures, thus the reason I do not wish to use them. I do like the BRBRICK/BRBRICK1 textures, but do not care for the undefined cracks within them.

I'm home from work today (the flu) and bored senseless, so I'm trying to finish up some old map. But since I apparantly have the attention span of a 4-year old on weapons grade LSD, I keep leaving the editor to do a bazillion other thing, like coming here for example.

The map I'm fiddling with has horrible gameplay though, so I doubt I'll dare release it, even if I, against all odds, would finish it.

$76

But I hate this guy's username, so I'm not sure I want to do business with him.

If you still prefer to pay for the textures I could rip a pair from some wad for only $74.99

Ok, because you're such a good friend of mine (definitely not
because I seem to have a competition here)
I'll make you a good deal;
Both textures for only $50!

My portfolio shows my textures are better and of higher quality than any other in this topic.

Those from Nmn are pretty neat, I would't like to use them for one of my 1024 contest maps.
If Nmn will give me permission for this.

IF I am expected to dish out 80 dollars for two textures then I find it acceptable to charge 500 dollars for the completed map...

@ Nmn

Thanks for responding to the request; the textures are great, though that is not what I am really looking for. As I previously stated, directing me to a texture(s) would work just as well -- creating one is not necessary if it is a problem.

@ myk

And here I was making a note to thank you in the map's README for helping me with that XWE problem...

@ CodeImp

Your portfolio reveals some amazing work. I will ponder to great length upon it.

XIX IX VII XIII I said:
And here I was making a note to thank you in the map's README for helping me with that XWE problem...

It's okay. I see you don't have the money to pay for the textures anyway, which is what really mattered.

dutch devil said:

Those from Nmn are pretty neat, I would't like to use them for one of my 1024 contest maps.
If Nmn will give me permission for this.

Sure. And thanks :)

dutch devil said:

Have you searched through various texture recource wads, im sure some of them have what you are looking for.

Links? This is essentially the reason I started a thread in the first place.

Thanks Nmn ill put them to good use, you are very talented with textures and mapping and weapons and...

Yeah I could have posted some links sorry about that, some texture packs on the afterglow website have some neat brown brick textures.