Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kelzam

Single from Tool's new album, "10,000 Days", Leaked

Since theres some NIN fans here I'm sure theres some Tool fans here, as well. If you didn't know, Tool has a new album coming out May 1st titled "10,000 Days", and the first single, "Vicarious", was due to hit the airwaves along with a new music video on April 17th. Well, as the tradition goes nowadays, it was leaked somehow ahead of schedule and the music video is up on YouTube. I'd insert the video but I don't know what the YouTube tag is and am actually about ready to go to sleep, so screw it.

Personally I love the song and think it's very good, and really have no complaints about it. I hope the rest of 10,000 Days is this good. Theres also some artwork from the album that found it's way to the internet.

The song started a bit too much like Schism, but then it gets better. I like it.

Important note: This isn't the actual music video. It's fairly obvious as you start watching it. The song is the real deal however. Good stuff.

Csonicgo said:

I think that's the footage from the big screen behind them on their concert tours.

Turned out so. It's from their Lateralus tour, or so people are saying on the various Tool forums.

Thanks for the YouTube insert, Spank.

It sounds kind of same-y. No single part of the song really sticks out. And they have that same riff for what, 4 minutes straight?