Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMer87

George Ryan convicted on all counts

Robert Grant, the special agent in charge of the FBI's Chicago office, said the verdict emphasizes that no one is above the law.

Not really.

fodders said:

Will SOMEONE just give GW Bush a blow job then you can impeach him?

If it didn't work the first time...

fodders said:

Will SOMEONE just give GW Bush a blow job then you can impeach him?

I think it would only work this time around if it were a guy.

You DO realize that if Bush gets impeached we're stuck with Cheney, right?

kc32 said:

You DO realize that if Bush gets impeached we're stuck with Cheney, right?

There's a chance he could die whenever.

Instead of the "lesser of the two evils" maybe we could get a lesser of the 5, maybe ten evils. what with all the politicians currently all shuffled up and not balanced out for a proper election. given if an emergency election had to be held due to the failing health of cheney (after bush's impeachment) if his health is that failing. you know what they say when you wish for something.. evertime i see cheney i swear im waiting for two horns to come popping out of his forehead. i say impeach bush, then watch cheney step down because he cant handle it, like when he couldnt handle anything in the early days and was allways being "wisked away" to the hospital so he wouldnt have to face the issue's. well im not saying his heart probs arent real or anything.

I was just looking at this thread as more of a "wishfull thinking/hoping" thread, since people were mentioning impeachment. that being an equally scary thought of "order of presidential succession" members that follows his agenda quite clearly if im not mistaking.

I kind of assumed there was a way to get a president impeached if the people of the country agreed to his impeachment. Though obviously I know very little about political science.

Regen said:

Ievertime i see cheney i swear im waiting for two horns to come popping out of his forehead.

And Bush, and Rumsfeld, and Condolezza, and not to mention Ariel Sharon. The filthiest, greediest, most power glutton people on the planet.