Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SteelPH

Zdoom

while im playing the newest version of zdoom (1.23 beta 28) it seems to crash on me! and it doesnt give me any messages, it just exits and sendsme back to windows. what's up with this?

There we go.

Anyways, about the question - ZDoom acts funky once you've opened more than one program, i.e. you've used some system resources, certain features of it will be unavailable (such as higher resolutions) and it will become more crash-happy. It IS a beta, so see if the problem occurs in ZDoom v1.22 final. If it works fine there, it's a beta bug, if it doesn't you probably should submit a bug report to Randy if it's possible to determine what is specifically causing the crashes.

This crash was reported on the Zdoom forums, and Randy posted a fix some time ago. It was related to beta 28 using a new version of the fmod sound dll.

To fix it, you need to get beta 28a and just unzip it over your beta 28 installation. I don't have a url handy, but if you pop over to the zdoom forums and do a search, you should find it quick enough. Once installed, you should find beta 28a very stable.

what's so god damned funny?

This, you dumbass.
|
|
|
|
V

How dumb can one man be?

I need 1000 font for your title.