YOU POSER!!!!!!!11@##@$%^#@
:P

Hahahahahaha. Yours was funny too. "I thought I could fuck with Ling. OOPS!"

fraggle`
BANNED

YOU POSER!!!!!!!11@##@$%^#@
:P

Hahahahahaha. Yours was funny too. "I thought I could fuck with Ling. OOPS!"

That's on my old account, though, and no one sees it anymore.

My title is from a Judas Priest song about the fall of man called Stained Class.
"Mercy is for the weak"

"Veni Vedi Veci" - Gaius Julius Caesar

"She don't mind if I'm stoned or sloppy drunk...so long as she can drive and there's a spare wheel in the trunk" - ZZ Top

"(Tyrant)Captor of Humanity
(Tyrant)Conqueror of All
(Tyrant)Hideous Destructor
(Tyrant)Every Man Shall Fall"
- Judas Priest

"I shall place my underwear on my head, stick two pencils up my nose, and answer every question with 'O-wibble'"
- Blackadder in Blackadder Goes Forth

"The irony of this is just sickening" - Calvin and Hobbes

"Softcore Kourn" - Maxim Magazine

"Carpe Diem"

Jesus fucking christ, trim that signature down

That's on my old account, though, and no one sees it anymore.

D'you think I'd be better off junking this "tainted" account and starting over, or working to rebuild this one?

On the one hand, I'd be stuck with this Probe up my ass until Christmas when my post count goes positive again.

On the other hand, I'd get the flak of being a newbie again if I start over. That, and working this little geas off might earn me some props.

Ling: I'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorry *GASP* I'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryi'msorryI'msorryI'msorry *INHALE* I'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorry *BREATHE* I'msorryI'msorryI'msorryTi'msorryI'msorry.

Current standings:

TheHighestTree - post count to -100 for posting where he shouldn't
Arioch - post count to -100 for posting where he shouldn't
IMJack - post count to -100 for posting where he shouldn't
mewse - banned for posting where he should't and openly taunting my policy
Deathman - post count to -100 for posting where he shouldn't
NightFang - post count to -100 for posting where he shouldn't
footman - post count to -200 for posting where he shouldn't, twice
Xenoman - banned for posting in the thread after I explicitly said anyone not on the list posting in the thread would be banned

mewse - banned for posting where he should't and openly taunting my policy

This is sacrilege! I declare a mewseCult jihad!!!

Xenoman - banned for posting in the thread after I explicitly said anyone on the list posting in the thread would be banned

You meant to say "anyone NOT on the list..."

Current standings:

TheHighestTree - post count to -100 for posting where he shouldn't <--Retard
Arioch - post count to -100 for posting where he shouldn't <--Dumbass
IMJack - post count to -100 for posting where he shouldn't <--Total Retard
mewse - banned for posting where he should't and openly taunting my policy <--Wow, I'm banned
Deathman - post count to -100 for posting where he shouldn't <--Incredibly stupid (I think)
NightFang - post count to -100 for posting where he shouldn't <--Complete Ass
footman - post count to -200 for posting where he shouldn't, twice <--How dumb can one man be?
Xenoman - banned for posting in the thread after I explicitly said anyone not on the list posting in the thread would be banned <--Banned, what a shame

Next to each name is their custom titles, except a few I didnt know...

well, I think I would be too shy to give myself a custom title :o)
Any sugestions?

Mac-Doom - Over 1 mil fragged

well, I think I would be too shy to give myself a custom title :o)
Any suggestions?

Mac-Doom - Over 1 mil fragged

"Mac Priest" would be cool - come on Ling, gimme :)

hey you should have been here if u wanted one. I almost was not but the it was 12:00 PST not 12:00 EST, i was taking the SAT then( if 2 imps walk into a room with five demons, and a soldier shoots a rocket at them, what is the chance of killing at least 1 imp?)

way to go ling, thanks for doing this, and makeing things around here a bit more exciting

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

DID I GET ONE? It betta be good!

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Woo hoo! I don't say this often, but... Thanks, Ling.

Thou shalt not pronounce my name wrongly.

Plus, I finally got rid of those horrible older titles, "Smoke some of this POLL" and "CAKE SUCKS".

hey you should have been here if u wanted one.

I know, but I couldn't really help it. It's cool either way, like I said, I'm still better than all of you. :P

ok, one last post for the road (yeah I'm still leaving. But, like I said, I'll be back)

if you know what Cube is and how it effected this community, then you'll understand my title :)

If you don't, then congradulations: your a newbie! ;)

Do yourself a favor and don't ask. TRUST ME! Ok ok, if you want to know that badly you can ask Cacodemon Leader, or Elbryan, or BBG, or Liam, or.....um, Ralphis I guess. Generally, asking about Cube is asking for trouble...last time I checked that is :p

ok, anyways (for the 2nd time) I'm off. Take care (again).....I'll be back (again)......

/WHOOOSH! <fades into the darkness>

Cube is a movie that had a lot of potential but was screwed with a really shitty cast and production. Regardless it still turned out pretty cool, but the Goddamn commentary track on the DVD might as well be narrated three dead hookers... at least then you might hear something once in a while.

Oh and fuck the titles. I couldn't possibly decide on one anyway and if I did I'd be bored of it within a week. The only one I would even consider to have around for any period of time would be I FUCK CHOCOBOS and I can't recall any titles with the f work in 'em.

Michigan kinda sucks. We JUST got Collector's Doom up here, and even the Best Buy around my place says they're not going to bother ordering Doom GBA. Twatgremlins. No wonder I smoke so much weed and jerk off 'till I bleed, there's nothing else to do around here. =/

Michigan kinda sucks. We JUST got Collector's Doom up here, and even the Best Buy around my place says they're not going to bother ordering Doom GBA. Twatgremlins. No wonder I smoke so much weed and jerk off 'till I bleed, there's nothing else to do around here. =/

Does Best Buy have problems with Doom? They'd be screwing themselves out of some big sales that way. What justification did they give you? Lack of interest?

NOTE TO ARIOCH: DO NOT DELETE THIS ONE

awwww

ROFLMAO!!

Hey, I deleted the first one! :)

I have the most threads in Post Hell, and I also have the most replies in Post Hell, so that makes me KING!

Actually, I went on a cleaning spree a few days ago; Shotgun Bill/Super-Joe has 51 threads in Hell, you've only got 46 ;)

Oh and fuck the titles. I couldn't possibly decide on one anyway and if I did I'd be bored of it within a week.

Whatever happened to "Blow out the human race"?

Comments to your own title

Well, I moderate, people hate. Not much else to say :P

Besides this.