Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
999cop

Comments to your own title/ other's titles

I only have 8 combined between Archvile46 and this name. I guess it's because I generally don't post new topics, all of my crap is in response to something else.

I had a message on that thread before the one that you see on there. it was, "those asshole admins helled my post for people who didn't win the contest."

...needless to say, it was trashed, and my thread went to hell. Ad that's the great tale of how i got this funky title

Does anyone else find my title annoying besides me? I don't even think it's spelled right. Thats what I get for asking for a title while on a caffine rush. I'm going to try to get it changed, if Ling decides to be so kind.

"Origional" sounds cooler. Plus if it was "Original" your title would be a pointles turd. Now it's atleast intresting.

"Origional" sounds cooler. Plus if it was "Original" your title would be a pointles turd. Now it's atleast intresting.

I agree, Origional shows originality :)

Thats what I get for asking for a title while on a caffine rush.

Heh, aren't you on a caffeine rush right now? :)

looks like it works out after a little begging......

Bah! Mewse and Linguica are friends I guess...

Don't you think arioch deserve the same also if ling was really doing it for friendship, or arioch isnt ling's friend at all

Thats what I get for asking for a title while on a caffine rush.

Heh, aren't you on a caffeine rush right now? :)

Yeah, I seem to be on a permanant caffine rush, ever since the time I was seriously addicted to caffine, downing about 2 LITERS of cream soda, 3 CUPS of coffee, and 1 or 2 20 OUNCE bottles of other soda PER DAY. I went cold turkey, and had to take off 3 days of school because of my withdrawls.

Ever since then, I've had a hate for cream soda and I've been a bit more hyper, and a lot more assertive (which is a good thing, considering I used to just sit in the corner and say nothing, now I have 10X more friends).

Blah, blah, blah...I can really rant can't I?

I agree, Origional shows originality :)

Don't you mean it shows origionality?