Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ixfd64

how much time have you spent on the Doom series

Spray said:

More time than I've spent on pursuing any sort of social life.

amen :P

Who cares about social life when you have DooM ?

If I have spent the waking hours of one year on the Doom games combined I would not be surprised. Good grief!

More time than is possibly healthy for a human being to endure.

DOOM had a huge impact on my developing years, and quite possibly played a large part (although subconciously) in my enlisting in the USMC Infantry. I did learn that this shit is really not all that fun in the real world, though. =)

I would estimate conservatively that I've spent at least 2000-3000 hours playing Doom.

I wouldn't even know how to begin figuring it out, but I think it's better off that way.

I've been playing and editing since it first came out... So there goes a large portion of my life :/

Darkfyre said:

I've been playing and editing since it first came out... So there goes a large portion of my life :/

ditto friend :P

Psyonisis said:

Time that I should have spent on something useful.

Hehe, that goes for me too.

I got my hands on a copy of the 32X version first, about 11 years ago. Possibly 12.

I have never played any other game as much as I've played Doom over the years. It's quite scary actually thinking about it.

I'm going to stop now.

And go play Doom...

Alboroto said:

Imagine how many bullets, rockets, shells and cells you've fired in all this time...

Probably numbered more than the amount of years mankind has even existed :p ughh...

What scary question! I first played the game Xmas eve night 93', and still play it regularly as a 25 1/2 year old. Shit, it feels like a lifetime. But no regrets...