Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JonTTu111

My first wad what i want relase.

I just now making a megawad.There is a new weapons.(Rabit fire rockets, chainsaw fuel.)I think that I will finnish that on christmas. So my question is how to put that wad on someons site, where everybody can download it (When I get that site I can put a Demo to that wad). And what programs are best to make new weapons sprites? And how to make deep water on ZDoom(I can make sector where can fly) How to make a ramp? And finally I can't get statusbar head work correctly. (It flashes).

I go with photoshop for editing the sprites, I use XWE for inserting/dumping graphics and sounds.

As for the zdoom effects I would suggest that you mosey on over to the zdoom website and read some tutorials.

Good luck with creating a mega-wad in less than a year!

JonTTu111 said:

And how to make deep water on ZDoom(I can make sector where can fly) And finally I can't get statusbar head work correctly. (It flashes).

You can find a tutorial for making deepwater here: http://zdoom.org/zdkb/zdoom21.html

As for the status bar: I've never heard of that glitch before... Does it disappear all together? If so, I think that's a problem with Zdoom 96X

have you attempted to change the status bar graphics?

if so then you may have left some blank therefore it may appear to flicker

JonTTu111 said:

So my question is how to put that wad on someons site, where everybody can download it (When I get that site I can put a Demo to that wad).

Isn't it possible to negociate space (in the DW homepage) with the Doomworld operator?
For final uploading, Doomworld has all the details you need, somewhere in here. There's some ftp site called 3dgamers (or something) you can upload zips to.

That statusbar flashes like on and off. about 0.5sec sync.

BTW: I made that wad over year now. and I have over 100 map missings, bugs and all start overs. Maybe I just have to relase 10 maps wad.

I can't get wadauthor work with zdoom config. Can someon give me a link to a download page where is a working zdoom config file
Or tell what is doom format when wadauthor asks format thing.
Mine is: ZDoom (HEX)