• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

What could have been...

bigbadgangsta
King of Post Hell

Thats right for like...um...5 minutes maybe, I was moderator of Post Hell...but, alas, no longer.

Go blind from the horrible color scheme I guess. According to Ling I was supposed to be able to make new threads there but something was wrong and I couldnt so bye bye mod status.

how did you manage to pull that off, I mean to get ling to allow you to moderate PH?

how did you manage to pull that off, I mean to get ling to allow you to moderate PH?

*Points at custom title

that's just a custom title that doesn't mean shit. If I decided to make mine "Owner of Doomworld" instead of MoSeS' MoOoSe I'm pretty sure ling wouldn't let me be the new webmaster.

that's just a custom title that doesn't mean shit. If I decided to make mine "Owner of Doomworld" instead of MoSeS' MoOoSe I'm pretty sure ling wouldn't let me be the new webmaster.

Well I know, it was also something I said on IRC which I forgot ATM.

You know, if you ever really want to get banned, you could make new posts in there anyway without being a mod with the special power of doing so.

You know, if you ever really want to get banned, you could make new posts in there anyway without being a mod with the special power of doing so.

ORFL. Do you REALLY think I want to get banned?