Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DOOMENSTEIN

Construction Begins At Twin Towers' Site

I wonder how long it will be until someone flies a plane into it.

TheDarkArchon said:
They're building a 404?

A big 404, with "towers not found" below it.

I say they should simply build a green flat park, and spend the rest on a thorough investigation of what happened.

It better have some sort of turret(s), because I can guarantee that every Jiihadist zealot Muslim tied in with terrorist groups will be chomping at the bit to knock it down.

Whats the purpose of the building? Other than to symbolize 'freedom'?

I mean will it do anything useful?

Actually, building construction resumes... technically they laid the cornerstone a few years ago and then there was legal trouble, if I remember from the daily show.

All that money could be used for something actualy useful. Using it for helping solving the great problems of the world would be as great as imposible to actualy be implemented, yet there are many better uses inside the US.

KennyJC said:

Whats the purpose of the building? Other than to symbolize 'freedom'?

I mean will it do anything useful?

What freedoms and what freedoms do we have again?

Pred@tor said:
What freedoms and what freedoms do we have again?

Well, there's freedom fries. There's an idea... shaping the new building like a gigantic sliced piece of potato!

myk said:

Well, there's freedom fries. There's an idea... shaping the new building like a gigantic sliced piece of potato!

Oh I tohught freedom was about letting the government tellign you how to live and having no privacy my bad... Its all bout the fries yum and what George Bush says is freedom! Silly me and unpatritoic dissent... Guns are bad and the government know exactly how 9/11 happened as it is the TRUTH! Dont ask question or question authority or else you're a TERRORIST!

Job said:
It better have some sort of turret(s), because I can guarantee that every Jiihadist zealot Muslim tied in with terrorist groups will be chomping at the bit to knock it down.

you know, if freedom tower was covered with AA guns, it would sum up the last five years pretty well.

They dunt need turrets, they need a working military airport, placed near the towers.

Which would propably get shut cause of the weapons inside and all those buildings near it.

Gokuma said:

Think of places built on Indian burial grounds. Now multiply that.

Interesting thought...might wind up being the most haunted building on earth :p

The building really represents the unflinching immoral force of globalist capitalism which will grind ever on using the commoners as its grist, no matter how many of them must be consumed in the deadly conflicts it creates.

I wouldn't like to work in the construction of the tower, imagine the paranoia between the workers looking for a sabotage.

I don't understand why anyone thinks this tower will be an especially strong candidate for terrorist attacks.

Linguica said:
I don't understand why anyone thinks this tower will be an especially strong candidate for terrorist attacks.

Demoralization more than anything I think.