Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Darkhaven

Alone [furry stuff]

OK, look, I'm gonna settle this once and for all. I don't care what the fuck you think about if furs are real or not. Did DOOM really happen? No. Did any of the WADs in /idgames really happen? No. So shut the fuck up and get on with your miserable life. Darknation, I was hoping that you would remain sensible enough to speak to as if you were a sentient being just like everyone else, but clearly that is not an option. You are a blubbering, severed, gonnorhea-infested, shit-encrusted cuntblister and you need to get off on something other than doing shit that would get everyone else banned or get the thread helled. You don't like the idea of this mod? Then don't come and fling your fucking shit all over the thread for it. And you sad pricks sitting around lapping it up? Get off Darknation's tiny balls.

mallis said:

Furries can smell writing? I never knew that. I actually assumed that their sense of smell would be hindered from inadaquate laundering of their fur suits. Still, I live and learn....

Well that whole post was a fine bit of pointless namecalling.

Darkhaven said:

OK, look, I'm gonna settle this once and for all. I don't care what the fuck you think about if furs are real or not. Did DOOM really happen? No. Did any of the WADs in /idgames really happen? No. So shut the fuck up and get on with your miserable life. Darknation, I was hoping that you would remain sensible enough to speak to as if you were a sentient being just like everyone else, but clearly that is not an option. You are a blubbering, severed, gonnorhea-infested, shit-encrusted cuntblister and you need to get off on something other than doing shit that would get everyone else banned or get the thread helled. You don't like the idea of this mod? Then don't come and fling your fucking shit all over the thread for it. And you sad pricks sitting around lapping it up? Get off Darknation's tiny balls.

I would venture to guess DN hit a nerve there, however it may just be I cannot comprehend the awesomeness that is a darkhaven insult (or dont care to).

But I still don't see how "Alone" is emo. Can someone please explain that to me?

EDIT: You know, come to think of it, you can all suck furry cock. And there are some who would not think twice about shoving it in Buster the Rabbit.

I'm gonna derail this from the furry flaming for a bit and ask, why does the main character have to be a man wolf since there seems to be no special benefits or reasons for it.

Question:
I'm gonna derail this from the furry flaming for a bit and ask, why does the main character have to be a man wolf since there seems to be no special benefits or reasons for it.

Answer:
EDIT: You know, come to think of it, you can all suck furry cock. And there are some who would not think twice about shoving it in Buster the Rabbit.

In short and at the risk of compromising a part of the character development thingy, genetic experimentation.

Darkhaven said:

But I still don't see how "Alone" is emo. Can someone please explain that to me?

"Emo" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better. Anybody that uses such a word in serious conversation has lost all credibility in my opinion.

As for your wad: I won't bother making comments about the concept of it, but from what I've seen of it, you've got the level design part down - and some good writing as well (what I could see, anyway). It shows promise and I'm certainly looking forward to it.

interesting idea, but the hands on the shotgun are a tad, well, smooth. Besides, why settle for simple rehanding when you can hand some better stuff then stocks? that is, unless you like stocks

You better replace the furry with the classic Wolverine, it's perfect for a DOOM mod, he also was a marine, and who doesn't like Wolverine? (edit just before you say anything, I'm not suggesting that a mod centered in Wolverine would be fRiGgiN´cOoL, just way better than your character)

I don't know what's Emo, but Alone it's very cliche, "Alone in the Dark", in most fps the hero is ..alone.. to face the forces of evil. And judging by the evolution of this post "alone" could also be related with "alone for masturbating", and what you'll be if you don't madurate a bit more. I'm not calling you inmature for your mod, but for your reaction against comments, your obsession with this furry or whatever it is, and particulary for this...

Darkhaven said:

Darkhaven said:

You don't like the idea of this mod? Then don't come and fling your fucking shit all over the thread for it.

how about we make a deal? you stop your anus from bleeding retarded furry shit all over my lovely, lovely forums and I'll stop calling you hurtful names and making fun of your diseased and tiny brain.

If for some reason you find the above terms unacceptable then stern action shall have to be taken.

vegeta, marvel does not like fan work so they would probably do a C&D to gamers.org, doomworld and the creator if done so.

also, it's called "alone" because no one likes the furry player and as emo as he is on a hissy (more like howly) fit, similar to what we see here with the creator himself.

Darkhaven said:

So shut the fuck up and get on with your miserable life.

dn's life is miserable? how so, is it because he is lacking a fursona and being "mundane"?

mallis said:

how about we make a deal? you stop your anus from bleeding retarded furry shit all over my lovely, lovely forums and I'll stop calling you hurtful names and making fun of your diseased and tiny brain.

If for some reason you find the above terms unacceptable then stern action shall have to be taken.

Your forums? Someone not telling me something?

Don't you know? Mallis Inc. bought out all of the admin's shares in the forums.

Conceptual faceshot of Damian. Not finished, and it won't be used in the status bar, despite the name of the image.

gargoylol said:
dn's life is miserable? how so, is it because he is lacking a fursona and being "mundane"? [/B]

Because he's wasting his time with insults. Why don't you go fuck him.

gemini09 said:

Because he's wasting his time with insults. Why don't you go fuck him.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Should have said "wolfen".

Wolfen: pertaining to a wolf; wolf-like.

EDIT:

You assay with all your might to
dislodge the steel door from it's
hinges; with a mighty jolt and
with the help of the crowbar,
you disjoin the last door
separating you from freedom
of the hangar bay. Under the
coverlet of the shadows, you
dart down the sloped hillside
that will lead you towards the
nuclear plant.

From afar, the portal itself
spills a demonic crimson light,
dousing your surroundings in
a blood-red haze... And it
shifts ever more, as if mocking
your every attempt to reach it.

You steel your teeth and
silently push onward through
the coalescing miasma generated
by the portal, making your way
slowly across the barren, torn
landscape towards the centrofuge
of the nuclear plant...

Coverlet is used metaphorically. Bedspreads cover the mattresses, correct? Shadows have covered Damian in his escape to the nuclear plant. I think it'd be perfectly acceptable to use the term where it is.

I honestly don't understand why all the flaming has been taking place on this thread...
Do the Doomworld forum rules really forbid announcing WADs which are specifically about furries and wolves?
If so, then show me where it says so and tell me why?
Cause Mallis's spontaneous attacks seemed to be totally unreasonable.

Stating an opinion about something is one thing, but dictating what other people should do while you're lacking admin-status is completely another.

How would you feel if someone kept on dictating that rock-n'-roll music should be banned from production and that there should be no more concerts to attend?

Everyone has a weak spot, no matter what it may be and no matter how unique or absurd it is, but exploiting weak spots as a hobby can eventually get you in big trouble and cause a loss of respect. you might regret it later on.

DarkJedi188 said:
Stating an opinion about something is one thing, but dictating what other people should do while you're lacking admin-status is completely another.

Yessir, Mr. Admin.

Do the Doomworld forum rules really forbid announcing WADs which are specifically about furries and wolves?

Indeed; to be exact, canine wads are definitely banned here, unless they are made for MBF (Marine's Best Friend), and only if Lee Killough gives explicit permission. I'ts been a policy since '99.

Darkhaven said:

Use3D: No, actually, there will be the occaisonal vulpine-zombie or even lapine zombie throughout the series, and there is a storyline-specific reason for this that I don't want to reveal; it would spoil a part of the series.

Right I figured. Nice to hear you're doing update work on the monsters. Anyway your concept sounds neat and the music you picked is great, personally I'd rather see the whole thing released at once.

Well since it looks like people would rather I release everything at once, I suppose it couldn't hurt to give it a thought. If enough additional people suggest it should be all in one WAD, I'll release the final project appropriately. And speaking on the matter of releasing things, I should have a demo of the Military Base map ready by tomorrow or so. And of course, that means finally all this talk will be backed up by screenshots. :P

A furry with a gun, YES! This I gotta see.

Emo: Not quite goth, not quite punk, not quite human. Depictable by it's trademark non-prescription black-thick-framed glasses, barbed tattoos, sunshine blonde hair or streaks, starbucks coffee, salmon-colored shirts with a nappy ensamble, non-descript religious symbol (usually an ankh) and often seen whistling Matt Good.

* Note: As much of an asshole Matt Good is, I'm not slamming his music :p *

Furry: Furries are the shit. I mean, that has to be one of the weirdest most accepted fetishes ever. If you don't know what a Furry really is, try reading some of Dan Savage's articles, where Furries write in for advice, booya!

Heh. Good luck with the wad, let's get some screenies!