Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

Need for nourishment......

Since so many "open choice" polls have been made, I'll go ahead and make my own retarded poll as well.

So, what are Doomers' fave foods?

Baked meat ravioli arrabiata (with the green chilis, not just the hot pepper), or steak cooked blue. Other favourite foods:

Pizza with hot italian sausage, hot pepper, red and green pepper, double cheese, and green olives.

Chili topped with cheddar cheese

For me, practically anything that doesn't walk off the plate, except corned beef and steamed red cabbage (yeeeeech!).

Some helpless victim, served with fava beans and kiante.
<insert strange stuttering, sucking sound here>
Ignore the above, because I don't even know what a kiante is, and its probably mis-quoted somewhat because I've only seen the movie once.

ANYWAY, my real fovrite foods are canalone and pizza, but I like just about anything that's Italian, Mexican or Thai. My all time favorite drink is Root Beer, but I've been drinking a lot of water and milk recently.

Pizza, chicken, root beer, BBQ chips, cheese popcorn.

Wow....you sure are the health freak :)

Those are my fav foods, I eat pretty healthy and I work out alot too.

Pizza, chicken, root beer, BBQ chips, cheese popcorn.

There you go. That's me in a nutshell. Though I'm also nuts about ravioli, chinese food, my mother's Habanero chili (yum!) and anything else that is not stapled to the floor, basically.

Pizza, hamburgers, hotdogs, and Mountain Dew.
Does Doom count? :)

Pizza (Taco or Pepperoni and Sausage), Spaghetti, Lasagna, Beef and Bean Burritoes w/ cheese and an occasional Bull Demon Burger exclusive at McDooMald's :D

to drink: Mello Yello, Mountain Dew or Pepsi Twist

Some helpless victim, served with fava beans and kiante... Ignore the above, because I don't even know what a kiante is, and its probably mis-quoted somewhat because I've only seen the movie once.

Chiante. It's a variety of dark wine. I've never had it myself; and I can't quite differentiate between dark wines yet.

I've ben susbsisting on Boston Market-brand TV dinners of late. Not bad as far as box rations go, but pretty expensive. To drink, Cherry Mountain Dew. This stuff is great (and addictive).