Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lizardcommando

Berzerker: My latest Flash movie (not Doom-related)

After 5 long months, it's finally finished. I put alot of effort into making this film. It's filled with alot of violence and one F-bomb, that's about it.

Unfortunately, some of the sound quality on the voices are shoddy since I had to use a crappy mic. The credits music is fixed. It is supposed to fade out when the credits finish.

There was some other stuff I wanted to add in like a little page for interesting facts, but I wasn't able to.

Well, without further ado, here it is:

http://www.geocities.com/lizardcgallery/berzerker.html

If you can't watch it because of that whole bandwidth thing, try again later.

Oh and just a slight warning, if you've read that one blog about that fucked up dream where Lizardcommando travels back in time and kills a bunch of people... well, it's basically that. And if you can't handle reading that, then you probably won't handle the animated version...

Lizardcommando said:

Yeah.... if were offended, not my fault 'cause I warned you beforehand.

No, It takes a lot to offend me : D

It was quite good, it's just that's the first thing that came to mind after watching it.

Oh Ok. As long as you enjoyed it and weren't offended, I'm happy. :)

To anyone else who watched it, was this a step up from my last movie?

He's calling them monsters... When he just beat several people to death, and tore out a couple other's organs.
Anyone else see something unusual about that?

TheDarkArchon said:

um...they started it?

In the last movie, he had handguns. Why didn't he just use those?

I'm not supporting the terrorists in 9/11 but is brutally killing someone in a slow, painful matter going to prove anything?

Oh come on, it's only a movie and I did give out a warning. Of course I know a cartoon depicting violent deaths of bad people isn't going to make a difference.

Why didn't Lizardcommando use handguns? Because I didn't feel like doing a movie with guns in it. Plus, using .45 caliber exploding tip bullets in an airplane would be a very bad idea...

...But let's not turn this into a gun topic. Let's just focus on the movie.

Ah yes, that could have added to the comedic value that it sorely needed (aside from the comment the random asshole in the background makes).

I'm glad someone noticed the Over the Top-ness I was trying to portray.

This film isn't supposed to be a serious commentary on the 9/11 attacks. It's just an ultra-violent hero movie where the good guys win and the bad guys die the most horrible deaths.

...the bad guys die the most horrible deaths.

I don't know... Crashing those planes might have hurt more than what some of them got.

Lizardcommando said:
That's something I will never portray.

Leave it to reality.