Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

What if?

Activision made the remaining 3 DOOM games for the GBA (Doom II, TNT and Plutonia) would you buy it or would you say "fuck it, I already got em for the PC" and not buy em? I think this would be cool, and I would love to have a DBS on my GBA screen.

No, probably not.

Now, if Activision were to make a completely new episode, and change the mechanics of the game enough to make it worthwhile... Hmm, maybe.

If there were enough buttons for a GBA Hexen, I'd buy that.

I dunno...I'm not going to by a handheld, let alone any other system just for one game, even if it's Doom. I bought my N64 for a) 1 game, which was goldeneye, it was the dumbest thing I ever did. Damn good thing other awesome games came out for that system, or it would have been a total waste, and b) because I'm loyal to nintendo. I will not buy a handheld system because I don't want one...not unless they remake tetris, and put all the SNES games on it. I want FF4 and 6 and CT on that thing before I decide to buy it.

If there were enough buttons for a GBA Hexen, I'd buy that.

What peeves me off the most about GBA Doom was that it has seperate buttons for strafing left and strafing right. It is a pain in the ass because the only way to strafe-run is to press one of the strafe buttons and press up on the d-pad. Why didn't ActiVision just make a plain old strafe button, no seperate buttons? It would be a helluva lot easier in terms of control if all we had to dow was press a combination of the strafe button and use the d-pad to manuever?

In a few words, the buttons didn't have to be wasted for seperate strafe left and strafe right buttons. I would have like it better if "R" was used as the strafe button and "L" was used for something else.