Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Craigs

Favorite game style and pwad/level

What is your favorite game type (Single Player, Coop, DM, etc.), of your favorite Iwad (Doom, Doom 2, Strife, Hexen, Heretic etc.), of your favorite pwad, of your favorite level?

Example: Coop>Doom 2>Coopbuildlm>map 01

How many of these "WHAT IS UR FAVORITE!!!!!111one" threads are we going to have?

I like to play single player, using the Doom2 iwad, with Memento Mori 2, on MAP03.

I haven't played a Doom deathmatch in almost 10 years, so I'd have to say my favorite game is just playing through Doom 2. And Dead Simple is just one of many fun levels, because it's a wonderful level for the SSG.

SP>doom2>RTC-3057hub1>entire hub

MP>doom2>Ni'mrod Project Doom>all of them

My favorite style is either UV-fast 100% or Tyson 100%. My favorite UV-fast maps are HR, AV, Requiem and other great megawads and my favorite Tyson maps are DOOM: Episode 2 and 3. Some HR or AV maps are good for Tyson, as well, though I usually cheat berserk at the beginning of those maps.

Single player, tech bases/sci-fi settings, done in a believable "real place" kind of style. Not necessarily realistic, but somehow acceptable as such (eg kind of how Episode 1 works, but sholdn't).

Homer said:

SP>doom2>RTC-3057hub1>entire hub

MP>doom2>Ni'mrod Project Doom>all of them

Ni'mrod project Doom was good, but the bot dehacked error really got on my nerves after awhile... :(

MP: CTF on BoomCTF > CTF on ZDCTFMP > DM on UDM3 > DM on 'classic' maps > DM on most any map.
SP: Random Classic Megawad > Doom 2 itself > ZDoom "HOLYSHIT LINEDEFS" levels.

Craigs said:

Ni'mrod project Doom was good, but the bot dehacked error really got on my nerves after awhile... :(

Well, play it online. W/O bots. :p