Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, There was a plane that flew into the pentagon. big deal. We knew this already.

besides, our government is too stupid to pull shit like this off.

Oh, and the shattered window "flash" conpiracy shows some people need to learn their physics.

What's to say that the conspirators didn't doctor up the video in the first place?

And besides, if The government did it, does that mean that the American flag is ruined,and America will always be seen as a country of evil, thanks to the actions of a corrupt minority? Hell no.

*awaiting "you bush supporting conservative hick-wad" statements*

Csonicgo said:

Ok, There was a plane that flew into the pentagon. big deal. We knew this already.

A plane? Where is it then?

Belial said:

A plane? Where is it then?

gone, duh. Oh, you mean in the video? oh, it's actually a transformer, or aphex twin's limo. I couldn't really tell.

Please summarize this whole thread for me and the other broadband challenged individuals.

AndrewB said:

Please summarize this whole thread for me and the other broadband challenged individuals.

the video clips are which were released to the public are taken from 2 different security cameras outside the pentagon. they show the crash from sept. 11th. the speed of the film only allows for the grainy nose of the plane to be visible followed by the explosion. there are several people out there that believe that it was US fired cruise missle, not a plane, that struck the pentagon.

now obviously the image of the plane is not very clear, but what about the aftermath footage showing BURNING AIRPLANE WRECKAGE and if it was not the airplane that was hijacked, then where is it and what happened to the people aboard it? I can't buy all those crap theories. our govt. either severely fucked up and dropped the ball on this, or they just let it happen. I lean more to the incompetence and crappy beauracracy that led to the biggest fuck up, besides re-electing bush, in this generation.

VileSlay said:

if it was not the airplane that was hijacked, then where is it and what happened to the people aboard it?

That's a good question because what hit the Pentagon definitely wasn't flight 77. I don't know what it was, but it wasn't a commercial airliner for sure.

It's just a "well poisoner" no-one with any iota of intelligence believes that is was a missile , take no notice of the pod people

Ralphis said:

rofl dude please stop posting this video after it has been debunked like hundreds of times and posted hundreds of times again

If by "debunked" you mean "dismissed with blanket statements, coincidence and outright namecalling", then you'd ve right. Personally, I can't find a single resource that offers a satisfactory explanations for the dozens of inconsistencies surrounding the entire thing.

OSAMA DID IT

YOUR ARGUMENT IS THEREFORE INVALID

I love threads like this.

Now that that's settled, can we talk about Hillary Clinton?

So what actually happened to the missing Flight 77 and the people on board? Naturally, the plane crashed into Area 51. The government couldn't let that out, so that's why they set up the Pentagon attack as a cover. (They had to carefully disguise the missile as a Boeing 757 to fool the eye witnesses).

Fredrik said:

So what actually happened to the missing Flight 77 and the people on board? Naturally, the plane crashed into Area 51. The government couldn't let that out, so that's why they set up the Pentagon attack as a cover. (They had to carefully disguise the missile as a Boeing 757 to fool the eye witnesses).

all this for oil?

Sugar cane's startin' to look gooooood.

Csonicgo said:

What's to say that the conspirators didn't doctor up the video in the first place?

By deleting thirty-four frames, leaving a frame, deleting thirty-four frames, leaving a frame, etc. to just sucker everyone into believing their cameras were just that shitty.

VileSlay said:

now obviously the image of the plane is not very clear, but what about the aftermath footage showing BURNING AIRPLANE WRECKAGE and if it was not the airplane that was hijacked, then where is it and what happened to the people aboard it? I can't buy all those crap theories. our govt. either severely fucked up and dropped the ball on this, or they just let it happen. I lean more to the incompetence and crappy beauracracy that led to the biggest fuck up, besides re-electing bush, in this generation.

Yeah, look at all that airplane wreckage.

The people could have been gassed and buried in a mass grave.

Look what Roger Ebert wrote in his review of The Da Vinci Code:

I know there are people who believe Brown's fantasies about the Holy Grail, the descendants of Jesus, the Knights Templar, Opus Dei and the true story of Mary Magdalene. This has the advantage of distracting them from the theory that the Pentagon was not hit by an airplane.