Sample #12: Crash Cymbol
Sample #13: Reverse Cymbol
Sample #15: "The last hope"
Sample #17: aymes.fromage
Sample #19: andy@yates33.freeserve.co
Sample #20: .uk
Sample #22: fromagemusic.cjb.net

XWE can made this kind of archive to me,this one is from Cybercrime3

Just what it says, it's an "Impulse Tracker Module". A module type of music is a cross breed between true recorded music and MIDI. (In other words, It's an MIDI but with it's own sound set)

XWE can identify .IT modules, and list some of their properties.

However, to make .IT modules, you need to use Impulse Tracker itself (and some samples). Once you made and saved your music, you import it like every other lump (Entry|Load).

Sure, XWE can test your maps. It has a built in map editor. Click on any MAP lump , and the Map menu will appear. Select Run Map (or just press R). It'll run your selected map in ZDooM.

Be sure to click on the map first. XWE loads the maps in preview mode initially to speed things up, when you click the map, that's when it fully loads. (Or, you can go to View|Options|General and uncheck "Open maps in preview mode first".)

i tryed to run the map but nothing happened,i have select the map but xwe dont have opened zdoom to test the map,are you sure that XWE can run the map ?

Yes, absolutely sure.

Let's try to find out what went wrong when you tried. Did you click on the map? You should see an immediate change: the "things" show up, etc. Then, you press "R", and you probably should be getting a dialog box, asking about the location of the ZDooM exe file. Does that come up?

If you grab the latest beta, I made one change. Even if you have the above mentioned option turned on, now when you click Run Map from the menu, it loads the map automatically if needed, and then tries to run it.