Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bloodshedder

The Honorable Eternity Released

Ok that's a relief ^_^ Thanks for testing that stuff out for me, and for pointing me back to that other thread with the spechits stuff and that list of other fixes -- I had forgotten about it. I'll get on this stuff as well as look into problems reported with portals and large flats crashing when they try to swirl and there'll probably be a 3.33.35 release in a week or so ;)

Quasar said:

Ok that's a relief ^_^ Thanks for testing that stuff out for me, and for pointing me back to that other thread with the spechits stuff and that list of other fixes -- I had forgotten about it. I'll get on this stuff as well as look into problems reported with portals and large flats crashing when they try to swirl and there'll probably be a 3.33.35 release in a week or so ;)

ah, even more threes! ;)

MP3? I thought you weren't going to support mp3s. Or did I miss something that happened awhile ago?

At any rate, coolbeans!

I wasn't gonna support MP3s back when I thought it was impossible to do so legally. Then I found out the patents only apply to encoding and that SDL_mixer supports MP3s. Anyways, Julian wrote the new music engine, and all it really does is allow SDL_mixer to do its automatic format determination and play the music how it wants :)

BTW I'm going to add links to the Eternity SVN and Wiki to the Eternity page soon. I've just been extra lazy about getting around to it ;)

Sign in to follow this