Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Alboroto

I am back!

After a few days on the jungle helping my wife with her tesis, i`m back.
In the jungle I saw something really weird, that would fit greatly in this game:

We were walking at about 3:30 am on a dark path connecting our camp with a small research village, when suddenly from one of the trees a small thing, she said it was some monkey... well, I can`t remember the name right now, but it jumped in front of us, opened his mouth and made this weird sound, like criying, but a LOT higher. Then it jumped to the same tree... and 5 seconds after that he threw a small dead guinea pig.

Believe me. Fucking scary.

Now, do you imagine an IMP doing this instead of attacking you?
Throwing at you the head of a dead soldier?

----------------------------------------------------------

I need a coffee

Welcome back. That would be really cool, and it's probably the kind of stuff id's thinking about, cause afterall, we do know they're doing some kind of cinematics. What we don't know if they stop the game or keep it flowing.

Wow, crazy monkeys? That would give me nightmares for weeks.

Shit, crazy monkeys are nothing compared to the kids at my school.

My school is nothing compared to crazy monkeys.

My school is nothing compared to crazy monkeys.

My monkey is nothing compared to crazy schools.

Hey, had anyone ever heard of a PNP RPG named Ebola Monkey Hunt? The whole objective of the game is to chase down a monkey infected with ebola. I read this in a RPG magazine, and aparently its poular enough for it to be printed in a second editon.

Hey, had anyone ever heard of a PNP RPG named Ebola Monkey Hunt? The whole objective of the game is to chase down a monkey infected with ebola. I read this in a RPG magazine, and aparently its poular enough for it to be printed in a second editon.

WTF?!?

WTF?!?

S'true!

Hey, had anyone ever heard of a PNP RPG named Ebola Monkey Hunt? The whole objective of the game is to chase down a monkey infected with ebola...

Listen, there is this little-known online game called "Laden Quest." The premise? Catch and kill Bin Laden in the USA before he can infect the entire country with anthrax...

Listen, there is this little-known online game called "Laden Quest." The premise? Catch and kill Bin Laden in the USA before he can infect the entire country with anthrax...

Pffft. Everyone is making games like that nowadays.

Pffft. Everyone is making games like that nowadays.

just jokin...but hey, in this time of uneasiness, americans NEED a little anti-bin laden...