Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
insertwackynamehere

please help me identify this sound clip

http://demonexterminator.ytmnd.com/

The music there is greatly desired by me and a lot of YTMNDers right now. In fact its been in the top 15 for 2 days because so many people want the music so if someone from DW could help me (us) out it would be greatly appreciated. I know Doom has a lot of metal fans and judging by the clip we have of the song it is probably some form of metal, or at perhaps some type of hard dance (we only have 30 seconds of the clip :P)

thanks in advance :)

I suppose the author of the YTMND wasn't available for comment. Can you PM or email the author to ask?

heh yeah i know :) just about to post it.. however you may want to remove the mp3 link cause technically its not a free song (no offense, its just that DW doesnt support illegal downloads though i know it isnt obvious the way that one site just hosts the song right there and YTMND links to it)

what is the name of the song in that music video with jack black, his buddy, and the demon?

Skeletor said:

what is the name of the song in that music video with jack black, his buddy, and the demon?

Tribute by Tenacious D probably. His buddy is Kyle Glass by the way.

Funny story, my brother and I kept hearing this sweet song, finally he told me today dude it's by jack black's new band. Then I got excited. Then he said oops, did I say jack black? I meant jack white. Heh. Great song though, so I'm still excited.