Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewB

Bugs coming out of your skin? Mysterious new disease spreading

"It was the scariest thing I had ever realized in my entire life. There was matter and black specks coming out and off of my skin."

Within two years -- at age 29 -- Billy Koch was out of baseball, partly because of the uncontrollable muscle twitching that went on for months at a time and often kept up him up all night.

The disease is characterized by slow healing skin lesions that often extrude small, dark filaments, especially after bathing.

"That's when it would really just ooze -- literally ooze out of my skin," explained Brandi Koch.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/9264350/detail.html

You never know....This might be a Supernatural spell/curse casted by a arrogant sorcerer or a Demon (or mabye Vampires since they wield varities of hideous supernatural powers).

The news article posted above is nothing but Technocratic/Media propaganda bullshit covering up the real truth.

Nightmare Doom said:

The news article posted above is nothing but Technocratic/Media propaganda bullshit covering up the real truth.

You mean like the fact that it could be an infectious biological weapon unleashed in highly populated areas by terrorists which causes unreal effects that most doctors ignore and call delusions? :P Or its a government test of their own biological weapon to see how it works on our own citizens?! Let the conspiracy theories flow!

Its not related to that new STD where little worms burrow into your flesh in sensitive areas and set up a home for themselves is it?. To quote Vice magazine (the real version of Nathan Barley's Trashbat) "We're talking injections and dry ice on your cock/labia, and this is only stage 2, stage 3 infections, are where it gets really nasty..."

Maybe it's a scheme to keep the cheap illegal Mexicans out of the US; now they'll stay out due to medical concerns. Or perhaps tha Old Ones are awakening at last!

It seems aids didnt knock out quite the amount of the worlds population as they were hoping for, now this.. wonder what its going to turn into as this news story and disease spreads. who knows it may be from the local marine industrys in those areas, some noxious by- product/waste working its way back up into the drinking water.

Psyonisis said:

It's not really confirmed as anything really.

... which unfortunately seems to be enough for some people - including countless professionals - to dismiss it.

sounds like hypochondriacs. how the hell can different colour fibres (especially PINK and blue!" come out of one's skin?

Oh I know, this is evolution. our bodies will start to grow their own clothes!

Oh, and it isn't contagious. So don't worry.

But honestly this shit does make my skin crawl.

It's an experiment to make people into human silk worms. With the new cold war and all those terrorists with their turbans (The Russians still have their ushankas and badass coats), we cannot allow there to be a fabric gap.

Csonicgo said:

If entire families are getting it, I'd say the possibility exists that it is.

Csonicgo said:

See above. Families are getting it, and it sure ain't hereditary, so yes I'd say it is contagious.

Gokuma said:

It's an experiment to make people into human silk worms. With the new cold war and all those terrorists with their turbans (The Russians still have their ushankas and badass coats), we cannot allow there to be a fabric gap.

definitely. I wonder how long it takes until "the onion" picks this up.

and Myk, if it is the old ones, I'm safe. :D

Graf: yes, that's what I'm thinking. maybe it isn't another fake pandemic like bird flu or SARS.

Graf Zahl said:

Not necessarily if they all got it from the same source.

Eeeah.. good point.

myk said:

Maybe it's a scheme to keep the cheap illegal Mexicans out of the US; now they'll stay out due to medical concerns. Or perhaps tha Old Ones are awakening at last!

Cthulhu fhtagn!

myk said:

==_==
I don't remember the Old Ones ever spreading some weird infections. Are we talking about the same Old Ones?

Quast said:

If entire families are getting it, I'd say the possibility exists that it is.

That'd make me speculate it is a genetic ailment despite the news report claiming it to be not hereditary. On what basis have they made that conclusion? If it is a genuine infection it might be caused by environmental factors such as diet, water purity, air pollutants, toxins, etc. Until the condition is verified as an infection and a better understanding of how it is caused you can't say it's contagious with any certainty.