Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
impcruncher

flat issue in a mod of mine

i have this issue where the falts flicker all of them are original. and it is only in certain sectors and occurs with most but not all of the flats.

What port are you using? There is a known bug with GZdoom that can make certain (usually warping) flats behave oddly and spill over into places they are not supposed to be, flashing on and off as they do. If you are using GZdoom, go to the OpenGL menu and disable warping flats using shaders and see if that helps.

well they flicker from like the small tile to the poison to the water and to the wood .etc oh btw im using doom builder xwe and doom legacy.

In that case, it sounds like you may have somehow inserted your flats in the midle of an animation sequence or something. Or perhaps you have defined your own animation sequence incorrectly?

Heh, that doesn't sound like a very good fix. The only time I've encountered what you've described is when I ran a jDoom (or Legacy?) wad with plain ZDoom.

I was going to start off this thread with "well that's legacy for ya" but decided it was tactless. I think it fits better right here.