Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fredrik

SKAG1337

Wait, is that supposed to be a replacement for the BFG? If so, then yes, I like it better than the old one. By the way, that reminds me. Has anyone else noticed that all the plasma in the game is green? I mean, either the player's plasma gun or the arachnatron's should be changed, because I don't like having green for both sides, it's too confusing.

Better, but I dunno. It's still brown. I personally don't think it should be brown. Should be metallic.

Is it better?

Yes. The other one was decent enough, but it had too much of a "bio-weapon" look to it. This one looks like an amped up plasma rifle: exactly as what I figured the BFG was.

Good work.

1) Both versions need highlights badly. The lack thereof make them look flat. & the recurring brown color scheme is aesthetically displeasing.

2) The conjoined/mirrored identical shapes approach in both versions looks like the same shape was pasted & mirrored several times over the design, resulting in an awkward looking weapon. quantity!=quality

3) The newest plasma gun which was in screenshots a few months ago was really good, & IMO it would be better left as is.