Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Technician

Every teens (wet)dream?

Brat US kids + Schools = owned

I went to a Catholic High school, so we didn't know a lot about sex until later in life.

I think what the question is "Where was the teacher during class" And why in hell would two students just openly fuck in front of their class mates. I hope someone got in trouble.

"On Tuesday, administrators told students that if they possessed the video on their cell phones, they should erase it."

ha...hahaha...HAHAHAHA! fat chance!

Technician said:

...I think what the question is "Where was the teacher during class" ...

The video shows the actions of the two students and picks up background sounds - including what sounds like an adult's voice. According to reports to The Daily News, that voice belongs to the teacher of the class.

The video shows the actions of the two students and picks up background sounds - including what sounds like an adult's voice. According to reports to The Daily News, that voice belongs to the teacher of the class.

HA! I can't imagine the trouble he'll get into.

GoatLord said:

Mmm, underage fucking. I hope this circulates on the internet soon.

I hope a bomb circulates to your house :-P

This is so ridiculously funny. and embarrassing, for the love of mankind, what are we coming to?

AndrewB said:

Come on, they weren't quite THAT young, were they?

No, not quite that young, but they were straight.

Technician said:

I went to a Catholic High school, so we didn't know a lot about sex until later in life.

What? I went to a Catholic grade school, and when I got to high school I was far more experienced than a lot of my peers. I was under the impression that because of the stifling environment of a Catholic school, kids are more likely to be promiscuous before they finish 8th grade.

Actually, there was a desk in the back of the art room at my grade school that was concealed from the front of the room by a cabinet, and this desk became affectionately known as "hand land," for obvious reasons.

And why in hell would two students just openly fuck in front of their class mates.

I personally wouldn't do it, but it's still pretty bad ass.

insertwackynamehere said:

I was talking to one of my female friends online. She ended up describing the girls locker rooms at our school and what goes on. That's my new wetdream. Wow.

W O W !

That'd be awesome. Think of all the webcam footage you'll download. *rolleyes*