Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fiend-o-hell

Im gonna need more music, LOTS more music.....

Yup, im going to need lots of music from you, the doom community for my upcoming gzdoom project, DOOM: BARRENLAND. Its nearing the finishing stages of implementing new weapons, monsters, textures, etc.... and i plan to start level designing soon. Ill release a demo or a video later this week to let you get a feel for what kind of music should be used. I dont expect nothing in particular ,just an eclectic range of music that sets the right pace at the right time.
Anybody in?

Because we owe you new music for your ubar cool project we've seen nothing of.

Or to put it another way...

fiend-o-hell, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

fiend-o-hell said:

Of course. Just need a day to come up with the goods, you'll see.

If you're adding the finishing touches to your wad, then you should AT LEAST have some levels don't you think? If you want some music then maybe you should check out this site:

http://www.vgmusic.com/

Not to thread hijack but...I am in need of some new music for the wad im working on, i have givin screens/details and what not, if you would be so kind as to provide me with them, either post them here, in a pm, or in my wad thread. Thank you.

fiend-o-hell said:

I dont expect nothing in particular ,just an eclectic range of music that sets the right pace at the right time.

To be honest you really should not expect anything at all, since you seem to be demanding it without anything to show, and many people here are busy with projects.

I've made a lot of midis in the past and have a handful on my site at doomwadstation. You might find something useful there. If I see the finish map I could probably make a midi or mp3 based on my impression of the map but my impression will probably not be the same as yours.

zap610 said:

To be honest you really should not expect anything at all, since you seem to be demanding it without anything to show, and many people here are busy with projects.

That's a good point, Zap.
Fiend, it doesn't matter how many textures and sprites you have. Those don't do shit unless you've got some levels and a theme. From the sound of it, you have no idea whether you want to make this mideval, sci-fi, modern, funny, or serious.

From what I've seen, this isn't going anywhere. You've got all these new graphics, sound, etc. but nothing to show? This sounds kind of suspicious to me.