Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mickeymouse

does anyone still have that cthlu wad?

I really want this wad bad.Just so you know that it's not the beyond kadath one.It's the one with the revolver and the dehacked patch if anyone has it could they post a link to it please?

One way of getting what you want is learning how to spell its title right. You'll never get a relevant search with bad spelling.

Which is why i couldnt find allen venderetta in the archives :(

Well i know that but see this one guy had posted a link for it but the site's down.But then they were other people who had downloaded it but i don't want to have to email them just to get it because then that would take forever.

I asked for the exact same wad a while back. Didn't get very many responses. I wish I knew where I had downloaded it in the first place so I could try and find it again.

Well snarboo all i did was email that guy who had posted the link for it and he said that he had it but he made a few changes to his computer and he said he might have lost it while doing it.:( I really want this snarboo and i both want it.Snarboo why not ask some of those people on the forum search thing you posted ask them and see if they have it still.