Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ixfd64

today's a good day for Dooming

In case anyone hasn't noticed, it's 666 day (well, at least in some parts of the world).

Anyone got any Doom-related plans? :P

I started a wad, with the intention of finishing it and releasing it on 06/06/06, but i didnt start until 6:00 and i still have to work today, so i didnt finish it, but i did get a suprising amount done (for me). I'll try and get it done tonight or tomorrow night anyway, basically its a series of battles against variations of the cyberdemon:

Cyberdemon: Normal one

Storm Demon: A green one, Arch-vile-like lightning attack

Arch Cyberdemon: The one from Doom 64, but now with an arachnotron plasma gun, but upgraded so the plasma blasts are massive, and fast

Super Cyberdemon: The one from ALLHELL

Dark Cyberdemon: A black version of the Doom 64 one that i got from somewhere, it shoots homing, exploding skulls

One odd thing happened on this day for me, the moon had a orange tint to it. Looked like somebody pissed on it, heh.

Every day it's good for dooming. The pleasure of firing your shotgun against some zombies and imps can be apreciated at any moment.

Ya darkfyre came over, we had a few beers and booted through some wads in coop. Good times.. we didn't even realize that we were dooming on one of the most hellish days in history.

Technician said:

I TOTALLY MISSED IT! GAHHHHHH! It only happens ONCE!

once every thousand years mate, you might get lucky and see another ;)

^ Whoa waz up led.

on topic... Any day is good for doom
My math equation for doom

Doom + me = Happyness = addiction = rehab = holusinations (spelt wrong i think) = mental problems = More Doom = more happyness :-)

Vegeta said:

Every day it's good for dooming. The pleasure of firing your shotgun against some zombies and imps can be apreciated at any moment.

Yep, but unleashing the rocket launcher on unsuspecting zombies is better. I love the way they gib.

im going to freaken spend the night tearing spines out of demons! oorah! and yeah ill also be doom mapping.

rebdoomin said:

im going to freaken spend the night tearing spines out of demons! oorah! and yeah ill also be doom mapping.

Your user name is insulting.

I played Doom today while the power was out during a thunder/hailstorm. Yes, I have a laptop, for those wondering why my computer still worked. :P