Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kid Airbag

FIFA World Cup 2006

Heh. Grande Italia!

Play 120 minutes to make the two goals at the very end?! Crazy stuff.

Holy shit... If germany won I was going to get a hell of a good blowjob. Now I have to take her shopping.

Please France, WIN. My wallet and my libido beg for a win.

myk said:

Play 120 minutes to make the two goals at the very end?! Crazy stuff.

Best game of the tournament.

Haha, I usually don't care much about sports but I have to say the Portugal vs. France game was quite entertaining, especially towards the end, that was crazy.

Fredrik said:

Best game of the tournament.

You guys didn't watch Australia/Croatia I take it.

Second half of Portugal/Italy was extremely dull. Neither team wanted to seriously attack the other net because they were afraid of a counterattack goal. The extra times were both much more open, and thus more exciting.

Heh, who would have predicted Italy v. France for final? Go, Italy!

Forza Italia! They'd best be kickin France's ass!

Finally, the championship between France and Italy will begin on 9/7 or 10/7 .

I support France~!

Kennychan said:

Finally, the championship between France and Italy will begin on 9/7 or 10/7 .

I support France~!

9/7

Well, that's that. Portugal seemed to have a lot more chances, but they weren't very good at finishing today. Hopefully Petit isn't lynched or something when he goes back.

What was the deal with bringing in Kahn instead of Lehmann?

Also, why wasn't Nuno Gomes in the starting lineup for Portugal? Wasn't he one of the big stars a while back?

Dude, if we had Nuno Gomes rather than Pauleta from the beginning we could've fared even better. The guy played for what?, less than a game and had as many goals scored as Pauleta who played for the entire World Cup.

I don't know about Gomes but I agree Pauleta was poor throughout the WC. If he taken half the chances he had he would have been the top scorer.

It's done, the games are over...

Italy won the FIFA 2006 WORLD CUP.

The world goes back to normal...

Pretty sad, though. Who won? An Italian's trolling skills and Zidane's temper.

It was a very good example of "karma" though; the the penality the French player missed (and he missed it because he was Argentinian; we proved with our team we can't shoot penalties...) was just like Zidane's goal penalty, except it didn't go in.

Man, Zidane flipping out like that and the Italian victory must've shaped the worst day ever for him.

I bet if France didn't lose those several players, then it would've won, since those players are among its best.

david_a said:

I suppose it is destined to become a favoured method of attack for a while, to be repeated by thugs in pub carparks the world over. Kind of like ear biting was some years back thanks to Mike Tyson.

Grazza said:

I suppose it is destined to become a favoured method of attack for a while, to be repeated by thugs in pub carparks the world over. Kind of like ear biting was some years back thanks to Mike Tyson.

Are you serious? People actually bit people's ears because of Tyson?

david_a said:
People actually bit people's ears because of Tyson?

By the seedy bars that Grazza frequented to have late night chess games, playing calmly amid the drunken rowdies and the lewd wenches.