Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
XDelusion

The Power of Nightmare

Don't worry, this isn't piracy so no fear in angering our corporate masters. Infact BBC has no problem with the sharing of most its material, I've talked to them personally.

This is a 3 part series that I'm sure you'll find interesting, that is if you like to research a subject as much as possible before talking about it like you know something.

http://www.archive.org/details/ThePowerOfNightmares

There's an old Hindu tale...

...the master had 5 diciples who he blind folded and sent out to feel up and Elephant. He asked them to describe the elephant to him, and so the man who was feeling up the Tusk described the Elephant as being a Tusk, another man felt up the leg and was sure the Elephant was the leg, and another thought the elephant was a dick, and another the ear, and the last his teeth.

Well the master led the 5 disciples away from the elephant and they began to fued over what exactly an elephant was. The next day they were bruised and full of black eyes, swollen balls etc.

It was not until they all say that they had each only experienced but a small piece of the big picture that they felt ashamed for there egotistical folly.

Likewise, each of the documnetaries only contain but a glimpse of the Truth, but in there totality when you put them all together, wheather they contradict one another or not, you get more and more of the big picture.

As for streams I pretty much hate them. I prefer people to be able to download material, that way when time goes on and the stories change, they will be able to go back and see what is being covered up.

XDelusion said:

As for streams I pretty much hate them. I prefer people to be able to download material, that way when time goes on and the stories change, they will be able to go back and see what is being covered up.

Some people don't have the patience or the disk space. I do wish that every site that streamed pre-recorded video offered a way to download it, though. Personally, I wanted to first see if the film was worth downloading and keeping permanently.

Aghh ya, I see your point.

Well if you lived close to me, I'd hook you up on documentaries, I've got docus from all the way back in the 20's all up. Tons and tons and tons of them, enough to drive you mad if you ain't got your balance to begin with...

...which I didn't at the time of watching them all.

Damn it was overwhelming. :)

I just watched another video series, only this time it was from PBS, it was titled:

Race - The Power of an Illusion.

I was expecting this film series to simply apply to race, but it goes above and beyond and digs its claws deeply into Americas past and present which, since all things run in circles, and up connecting DIRECTLY with the film mentioned above, or at least the second and third videos do.

Otherwise I'm sure you can find all the same info in Howard Zinn's: A People's History of the US and other related non PC material.

It is really no wonder the game of "Making of History What you Want" is becoming increasingly popular now a days. Without history a lot of things go unexplained and therefore blame can easily be taken away from the guilty.

What happened to my Quotes btw? Is DOOMWORLD in the business of censorship too? I would have never guessed.