Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMer_ PL

Who can help me with E4M7- wher's the red keycard

The map of this level is too bigto paste it here, but here is link to it.
http://doom.wikia.com/images/thumb/4/4a/E4M7_map.png/256px-E4M7_map.png
I killed every monster, looked in all available (did I write this word correctly? :) ) and I didn't found the red keycard. It is needed to open the first door on the north from starting point. I must use the cheat idspispod to pass through this doors, but I don't wanta to be a cheater. Please if you can help me- a small advice: I'll be happy if you give me a picture with place where this keycard is located. Sorry for this long post.

Strangely, I've forgot the whereabouts of the red SKULLkey myself 8(

How the hell could you have missed it? The red SKULLKEY is in plain sight in the marble section.

Hmm... maybe my eyes didn't saw this thingy? :) Well.. I must complete Ultimate Doom one again, on higher difficulty level.

Alternatively you just look into the automap for unexplored areas. Dead obvious... Shouldn't this thread be closed already??

Ebon said:

Alternatively you just look into the automap for unexplored areas. Dead obvious... Shouldn't this thread be closed already??

Maybe they were in the room and didn't see the key.

Probably a Caco died over the red key, I had a similar problem with the red key in RTC-3057 hub 1.