Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kelzam

Single Map WIP, "Straniero Complex"

Known as Map 13: Orbit for the NewDoom Community Project 2, I plan on releasing this map as a seperate release to include Doomsday-only features, adding scripting and changing several aspects of the gameplay. Straniero Complex will be a single map release seperate from my current project, The Exiled. Some features it will use are a few simple new models, glowing flats, dynamic lights (ie. lights that actually glow), and use of the BIAS lighting system. It will of course have scripting and things you've come to expect to keep gameplay interesting.

Half Life 2, eat your heart out.
I haven't seen a map this detailed since Phobia, the ages.
The only problem I really see is a little texture misalignment in the fourth screenshot on the left light.

30 bucks says this is going to be on the top ten wads of 2006.

Very good green atmosphere. I like it.
But there are some serious visible flaws in your screens. Watch where you put things and how. Lots of your flats aren't tiling well, and the light niche in the fourth screen just ahead of the player looks out of place.

ellmo said:

Very good green atmosphere. I like it.
But there are some serious visible flaws in your screens. Watch where you put things and how. Lots of your flats aren't tiling well, and the light niche in the fourth screen just ahead of the player looks out of place.

I've been mapping for over 8 years, I know about things like that. It's a WIP, as the title suggests, so some things in those screenshots are there temporarily.