Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ismaele

50 WAD Reviews at "Outpost of Doom 2"

I am glad to let you know that I've updated my web-site ("Outpost of Doom 2": http://www.webalice.it/sposito.lag) with my 50th review (about Toranaga's "Enterprise NX01"), that is an important goal for me! =) In fact, I invite you to go to my forums (http://dimensionalgate.proboards21.com) and vote the best and the worst .WADs reviewed, the best MegaWAD reviewed, the reviewed .WADs with best gameplay, best graphics and best difficulty, the best and the worst .WAD published in the "Other levels" section and my best and worst levels.
How many time have you just read other people's "Top 10 .WAD list" or such?! Have you ever voted the .WADs you like!? I really can't remember anything like this... now the "Doom Democratic Republic" is born... ;) ...now you are free to express your opinion about best and worst .WAD... so exploit your right to vote, go to "Outpost of Doom 2" forum and take part in polls!
I am waiting for you!

I love this page yeah I've already sent you an email but its probably the only Doom/Doom2 review site still being updated everyone should check it out if they haven't already

Nice site, don't think I remember seeing it before.

I'd like to ask this though, if I were to review anything from there on my site, I'd like to link a download to a non-fileplanet source. Are these files also located on /idgames? If not, would I be alowed to link to the page/file with credits of the site included?

I feel like as if I'm advertising my site in someone elses thread Here.

Quakis said:

Nice site, don't think I remember seeing it before.

I'd like to ask this though, if I were to review anything from there on my site, I'd like to link a download to a non-fileplanet source. Are these files also located on /idgames? If not, would I be alowed to link to the page/file with credits of the site included?

I feel like as if I'm advertising my site in someone elses thread Here.

I am not sure I understood your question! :P Please, could you make yourself clearer? :)
Anyway, remember that I DO NOT review by request! Sorry.

I review maps and mods for many first person shooters on my website. DooM included.

On your Doom website, you review wads and have download links, and what I am asking you is:

When I find a wad from YOUR site I feel like reviewing on MY site, could I link to YOUR page with the review/download link. Or are the files also hosted on /idgames archives?

Hope I made that clearer? Although, testing some links after my first post, some don't seem to work... only a few do... =/

Ok... now it's clearer! ;) The answer is: no, I don't host reviewed .WADs on my site (they would occupy too much space!); most of them are linked to idgames archives, few other ones to their authors' web pages.
If you want to add a link to my site in yours, feel free to do it... :) ...I can also add a link to your web-site in mine, if you want. Let me know.

Ok. ;) I'll do the same thing then, as soon as possible. :)
In the meanwhile, why don't you register in my forum and take part in polls!? ;)

Thank you, Quakis. :) I'll add a link to your web-pages as soon as possible. Surely your site will be added in my next update.