Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OmegaJ4

Wads with the Monster resource

Well. Not long ago i finished Zbloodpack. And i really liked it. And well..

Dumb question. Are there any other Wads out there that use the monster and the human resource wad?

I highly recommend Zdoom Community Project Take 1, if you haven't played it already. Also, there is Titan, Torment and Torture series, and Hell's Twisted Influence 1 & 2. There's also Enjay's Marine Assault, though the new enemies I do not think are from any resource WAD that I know of. I'm sure there are some others out there.

Neo Doom uses a few creatures i recognised from the Monster Resource Pack (the one with the brown-themed muddy level and lots of distant, annoying enemies that shot swirling projectiles at you in lines), and had things like the Stone Imps (which are toned down and dont kill you in one hit- a good thing!) and that

"Italian DooM - Episode 1: The Lost Colony" uses some monsters from the "Monster Resource .WAD" and from the "Boss Monster Resource .WAD". Its sequel will feature all monsters from the former and some from the latter.

really nice wad that hell's twisted influence. I like the T&T style!

A lot of the monsters in the MRW were good (I personally thought the imp that threw hell knight fireballs was kind of cheesey though...)
But I hate it when people only use the creatures from MRW. I like to see a new face every once in a while. :)

So when is the Music Resource Wad coming out? :)

Craigs said:

(I personally thought the imp that threw hell knight fireballs was kind of cheesey though...)

That was only done as a demostration of inheritance.