Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

Some general nitpicks

Some small issues about EE 3.33.33:

Are barrels supposed to be squished to a bloody pulp when exploding in a too small/narrow place? I forgot to check older EE versions, but this version is doing it.

The new hud overlay (showing graphics of medikit etc) is something that I have been waiting for :) Be gone, pesky fugugly Boom hud! But, it's a tad too big for my taste, especially on higher resolutions... is it possible to scale it a bit smaller..?

Ok, so the "squishy barrel" was the result of the 3D object clipping bug and seems to be fixed now. Which leaves:

Mordeth said:
The new hud overlay (showing graphics of medikit etc) is something that I have been waiting for :) Be gone, pesky fugugly Boom hud! But, it's a tad too big for my taste, especially on higher resolutions... is it possible to scale it a bit smaller..?

And another question: there's a yellow "next" in the bottomright corner of most menu screens... but how the heck do I press that "next" thingie??? I've tried out most obvious keys, but none work.

Mordeth said:

And another question: there's a yellow "next" in the bottomright corner of most menu screens... but how the heck do I press that "next" thingie??? I've tried out most obvious keys, but none work.

Hold "ctrl" and then press right or left.

(And yes I agree that should be fixed to work like normal since nobody will ever figure that out on their own.)

I have already explained this multiple times.

1. You can bind the menu_pageup and menu_pagedown actions on the MENU ACTIONS page of the KEYBINDINGS menu and then you can just press those keys to page left or right instead of using the ctrl+left or ctrl+right option (this will continue to also work even if you bind said keys, however)

2. I cannot change it to be "right" because the left and right arrows are already used by widgets that use the it_toggle variable type. This would both require me to make the bindings inseparable (EE only allows keys to have one binding in each binding class, and menu_left/right and menu_pageup/down are both menu-class bindings), AND it would have the undesirable side effect of making it impossible to page left or right while you have an it_toggle variable selected, which I'm sure people would also complain about as being a bug.