Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bones58

What enemy kills you the most?

For me it's the damn chaingunners grrrrr. They usually don't come down with one shell unless you are pretty close to them, which is rather deadly considering how accurate chaingunners are.

I don't think I could choose any one enemy since it depends on the level design/item placement and what monsters are in the level. I'd say if I were at low health, almost any enemy would have a good chance at killing me if I didn't have enough ammo.

Chaingunners. I usually don't have too much problem dodging most projectiles, but if any projectile kills me, it's either the Revenant or Mancubus.

Threads about monsters/weapons that have been recently coming to almost unthinkable popularity kill me the most.

Revenants and archviles. I hate it when you're caught out in the open with a revenant because it's projectiles can chase you down no matter how much you dodge.
Archviles are the exact reason I hate the level "Mining Project" in Scythe 2. You're caught right out in the open with the thing, right where you slaughtered hundreds of monsters which the archvile immediately proceeds to revive.

Revenants! I hate them... they can take lot of health away... =[ ...maybe they are even worse than Arch-Viles! :P

Aren't archviles technically hitscanners?

PS
Monsters that kill me the most are the ones I lose concentration on. Chaingunners and archviles most likely.

Heh, Commander Keen!

Seriously it would be the cyberdemon. Chainguners close second. I don't find Arch-viles much of a problem unless i'm cornered with the fucking pistol left.

archviles and revenants.

cant avoid revenants rockets, plus they are really fast and hard to shoot at.
archviles i can avoid but they can whip me if im not careful.

Ichor said:

Those pesky blue keys get me every time.

Same here. I get so bored on SHITTY KEY HUNT maps like "Suspended in Dusk" and "Eternal Doom" that I just type kill in the console just so that something happens.

I'm often killed by shotgunner's. Mainly because chaingunner's are always at my ass. It's like they tag team. =0

I've found myself downed by Arachnotron plasma many times, but I'd say chaingunners too. I have acquired a new loathing for them after my recent runs through TNT and Plutonia (the latter especially -- nothing like teleporting into a room and hearing 20 chaingunners roar behind you ^_^ )

Burning Barrels!!! ARRRRGH! They burn!

Really I haven't counted that, but I think it's some of the bigger enemies. Anything in enough big pack will get you killed too..

Arachnotrons are serious bitches because they are accurate. Revenants smack me around because their rockets sometime are homing rockets. Also, hitscanners are a problem.