Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kaiser

The Community Is Falling 3 - A doom wad about friendship and love

Feel free to use whatever you find useful from DOOM 2.5 if you want to add something from the DOOM³ comunity.

This mod sounds particulary cool. Is this the one where certain characters have complex scripts that make it behavior unique?

Vegeta said:

This mod sounds particulary cool. Is this the one where certain characters have complex scripts that make it behavior unique?

Yup

How generous of you, Blitz and Vegeta, to offer ripped work. Kaiser, I got a bunch of stuf that I haven't actualy made and you can find anywhere else, you wanna use thgat in CIF3? I require credits btw. :o

It looks A LOT better than the previous one. No sign of copy and paste, no 300000000 monster mobs, and no sprites from Micheal Jackson's MoonWalker.

kristus said:

How generous of you, Blitz and Vegeta, to offer ripped work.

You forget that most of the stuff in DOOM 2.5 wasn't ripped neither edited by me ;-)

Kaiser said:

Not until I fix the lagging. So no! >:(

I don't get any lag problems with the beta from April 7th like you mentioned, so GIMME!

Craigs said:

It looks A LOT better than the previous one. No sign of copy and paste, no 300000000 monster mobs, and no sprites from Micheal Jackson's MoonWalker.

Oh there will be 30000000 monster mobs and Moonwalker sprites. Just with super detailed rooms and lens flares.

Anything with lens flares automatically makes it fun :)

Kaiser said:
[BAnything with lens flares automatically makes it fun :) [/B]

I concur with this statement.

OMG OMG OMG I always wanted to be a character in a wad.. can I plz be a character in this wad?If so I would like to have the low guard skin from Rise of the Triads on my character. Thanks.