Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cypher

What is the story behind your Doomworld Forums Screen Name?

BIGBADGANGSTA

I dont remember...OH! Cause somebody took the nick I wanted...

Wich was?

"Cacodorkman"

Hmmmmm.....the "cren" I got from a sound I heard in Star Trek 6. The shape-shifter woman says something like "Cren dïch, arentine," or something like that. As for the "wing", I love planes and aviation.

BIGBADGANGSTA

Wich was?

"Cacodorkman"

No. Well Zaldron, I forgot what it was but it had DOOM in it...

BIGBADGANGSTA

Wich was?

"Cacodorkman"

No. Well Zaldron, I forgot what it was but it had DOOM in it...

"DoomBoy"

Hmmmmm.....the "cren" I got from a sound I heard in Star Trek 6. The shape-shifter woman says something like "Cren dïch, arentine," or something like that.

Khrandoch, Eiranti actually.

I just came up with Deathman long time ago.

now I am just known as Kaiser......and that I also came up with....

wish a mod can change my name.....

BIGBADGANGSTA

Was it BigDoomGangsta? Or EscolovinGangsta? Or AnalSexGangsta? Perhaps BigBallsGangsta?? I doubt it

BIGBADGANGSTA

Was it BigDoomGangsta? Or EscolovinGangsta? Or AnalSexGangsta? Perhaps BigBallsGangsta?? I doubt it

ROFLMFAO!

Deathnail is a somewhat little known old English sorta gothic term. Sometimes also referred to as a deadnail, a deathnail is the last nail put into a coffin.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH spooky.

BTW, I think it was PrisonBitchGangsta.

My screen name is what it is because that's the name I wanted.

There is no pronounciation for it. It's read not said.

I say it "steffers".

heh history, well my internet nickname was DooMFreak, then AIM (AOL Instant Messanger) came out and that was used, so my name came from the next game I was playing Duke Nukem 3d,
hence the "Duker" part of Duker900 sience Duker was also being used, I added A number, at random, the 900 so you now have "Duker900"

I say it "steffers".

"Steffphrs" in my case.

Hmmm....
Well, it's pretty self-explanatory: Technically, I'm a boy, and I like Doom and that eaquls--> DooMBoy.
Go figure.

I got mine because I love killing people and chopping their bodies up into tiny little pieces and then...I stick them up my ass to make it bleed =0

I say it "steffers".

Huh, I always thought it was "stifferz".

I say it "steffers".

Huh, I always thought it was "stifferz".

Maybe it's an acronym.

I got mine because I love killing people and chopping their bodies up into tiny little pieces and then...I stick them up my ass to make it bleed =0

What we have here is one little fucked-up SUPER DISTURBED MAN. Wonder what happened to him to cause him to enjoy doing that?

LOL...that's hilarious

What we have here is one little fucked-up SUPER DISTURBED MAN. Wonder what happened to him to cause him to enjoy doing that?

YOU probably drove him over the edge.

YOU probably drove him over the edge.

Okay, first of all, he didn't say anything about why he does that, nor did he say that I was the reason to do that. Besides, from the post, it sounds like he liked to do that before he even joined up with Doomworld.com idiot. Besides, I'm trying to recover from four banned names so maybe I won't be the most hated member of Doomworld.com anymore! (God damn it, I am worse then Shotgun Joe/Bill!)

Ling doesn't like TF much anymore.

Someone set up a server in Indonesia so that we can have www.doom.id as the new site for Doomworld. :-)