Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Akvod

Where do you think the Doom Guy will go?

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but where do you think the doom guy will go when he dies? Heaven or Hell?

I like to think that he'll go to heaven, but then Hell will finally over take Earth and begin it's assault on heaven. So the Doom Guy's soul is given a body and he's gets the weapons he demands, and goes down to hell to seal Hell and finish off the Devil.

Or hell he might just go to hell and take the throne for himself.

I suggest you cease this psychobabble and go play you some Painkiller. That will put you at ease.

I agree with AKvod. In my opinion, He will go to heaven. Because he saved the Earth, solar system and universe.The hell trying to destroy human is defeated. The human get a series peaceful day. The soul of Doomguy will live in Heaven forever. The god and another souls of soldier may glory him as hero.

Okay, forget playing Painkiller, just get up now and go take some. After that, sit down together and whip out the next Doom novel. "Flynn's Adventures in the Afterlife, or, Flynn Got Fragged!"

After he's been through hell at least 2-5 times (depending on if you visit Hell in Final Doom or Doom 64) and countless other times in Pwads and totally wrecked and destroyed it every time, i dont think they'll want him back

Say, you know how in the end of Doom 2, Hell is destroyed, and the demons are dead?
Where will all the terrorists and mass murderers go if they can't go to Hell?

The DOOM guy won't go anywhere when killed; just hit "use" and he'll be back, either respawned or as the map reloads.

Craigs said:
Where will all the terrorists and mass murderers go if they can't go to Hell?

Indeed; the purpose of the attack on Hell was to liberate all the evildoers!

Well one of the major rulers of hell is dead, and hell itself is wrecked, but you never even meet "the bad guy", so i assume he was on holiday at the time, and will come back to find hell all smashed up and force all the evil people that come into hell to re-build it for him.

And there wont be any terrorists in the future when Doo happens because by then the "war on terror" will have been won, of course!

Well supposedly when he does die I assume to spend eternity in Limbo. A place of sadness and peace, devoid of all emotion.

Of course Doom 64 suggests he stays in hell to make sure no demon spawn rises again.

" FINALLY...
THE MOTHER OF ALL DEMONS
IS DEAD!

THE BLOOD POURS FROM
YOUR EYES AS YOU STAND
IN DEFIANCE.

AS THE ONLY MARINE TO
ENDURE THE SLAUGHTER-
YOU DECIDE TO REMAIN
IN HELL AND ENSURE NO
DEMON EVER RISES AGAIN.

THE END."

Now thats an ending!

Aw, to Hell (not anymore) with all that! I think Doomguy will be seated with all those other cool badasses, like Ahnold, Chuck Norris, Emilio Esteves, Charlton Heston, Bub and Bob, Beavis, you get it.

insertwackynamehere said:

Isnt there a line "You wonder were bad folks will go when they die now" or something like that at the end of one of the doom games (1 or 2)?

EDIT: Here we go: http://classicdoom.com/doomends.htm#2

iF i NOT REMEMBER WRONG, THERE IS A THAT dOOm GUY ON THE END OF THAT WHERE YOU CAN SCROLL THOOSE ENEMIES. [Fuck. I had a capslock on. I don't have time to change text sorry.]

AndrewB said:

Hell because he had sexual relations with an imp.

I haven't heared that thing before. Proove it!

Lemme guess, impse.wad :P.

The Doomguy will probably be stuck in various doom ports....for eternity.

sidarmas said:
Valhalla.

Valhall is reserved for einhärjar (deceased warriors chosen by Oden's valkyries for having fought bravely in combat).

The guy dies all the fucking time. Just press space bar and badaboom. He has infinite lives.

Just like Valhalla lol. If he dies, he just ends up in the food court, in relation, he ends up at the start.

Hey darkarchon, don't laugh but, that's the first time I've read the IMPSE story...Pretty freaky to say the least. Now if they could squeeze that into a Doom movie somehow.

Doom guy is a human. He doesn't have infinite lives like High Elf. All human must die in one day. I think he will die when he finished killing monster( After saving the Earth, Mars and whole universe)

He may have religions like Catholic and Cristian, he will go to heaven because all demons and monsters are defeated