Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
baronofhell

I am stoked!!!

too bad you got a shitty director, and an over the hill producer. american movies suck.
heh, your optimus is a ferrari.

jetflock said:

american movies suck.

YEAH COMPARED TO JAPAN AMERICA IS LOW QUALITY everything in america is low quality thats why i live in japan

/me returns listening to his jpop RARE MIX OF BEAT SONG 50030

The other day on the job site I was talking about how cool it would be if a live action film of the Transformers was made, and then I stumble across this teaser a few days later. The teaser is *******ely that, a TEASE!!! But I managed to dig up a screeny of bumblebee.

http://www.transformerland.com/transformers-the-movie.html

EDIT: It's been far to long since I followed the Transfornmers. This show was a favorite of mine as a little kid, so I'm pretty excited to see the movie, even though I pretty much forgot about the characters. Another Ninja Turtles movie would be cool too.

I'm betting there's gonna be a lot of changes to the characters. For one, Optimus Prime turning into a tractor trailer for some reason probably won't work to well on the big screen.

Oh boy! More "retro" goodness for thirteen year olds to enjoy. Quick lets all go out and buy NES' and be vintage.

I’m not saying this will at all be a bad movie, in fact I loved the Masters of the universe movie. I’m just not holding my breath.

What Masters of the Universe movie?

The one from the 80's? I used to love the hell out of that movie till I watched it agian last year that is...

...now I feel shame. :)

My guess with this new Transformers is that Prime will convert into a Dirt Bike because Dirt Bikes are all the rave with young middle American children now a days.

And BubbleBee will be one of those neo-Bugs complete with Flower pot and cell phone who's driver will be played by Linsey Lohan.

Or it will try to stick to the original cartoon story, but they will sacrifice character developement and drama for fast past CGI scenes and dull dialog.

baronofhell said:

I'm betting there's gonna be a lot of changes to the characters. For one, Optimus Prime turning into a tractor trailer for some reason probably won't work to well on the big screen.

Why not???? If your gonna have a buncha cars that turn into robots, then something like a truck wouldn't be too far-fetched....

TheDarkArchon said:

We're on a forum about a game with an atomosphere on Phobos ;)

yeah I noticed that.

Bumble in this movie starts out as a run down 78 Camaro and is then re-build to one of GM's upcoming 2009 Camaros. Him not beeing a bug kinda took away from the Bee refrence.

Well, people are saying that Peter Cullen is going play Prime and Steven Spielberg is a producer so there is hope that is might not suck.

But, it still Hollywood and they have been known to fuck up every thing.

Him not beeing a bug kinda took away from the Bee refrence.

Hollywood film set in modern times/'the near future' + cars that people can't go and buy as soon as they leave the cinema = DOES NOT COMPUTE!

One this if most likely, at least if Steven Spielberg were to have directed it himself, and that's that Main Characters NEVER die.

War of the Worlds, amost perfect, till everyone they loved (including the fucking dog) survived with house intact at the end.

Here's a whole lotta leaked images:

LINK NUKED DON'T DO IT AGAIN

Transformers are the shit. Megatron is an alien jet. Bumble Bee is supposed to be the new Camaro concept that will now be put into production bu GM. That kinda ruins his namesake, but whocares? Camaro is way more bitchin than a Beatle.

leileilol said:

YEAH COMPARED TO JAPAN AMERICA IS LOW QUALITY everything in america is low quality thats why i live in japan

/me returns listening to his jpop RARE MIX OF BEAT SONG 50030

That was almost a sentence...

Frankly, I think the new Megatron is hideous, atleast as a transformer. The robot design itself is pretty interesting, it's just too alien, angluar and insectoid compared to the boxy humanoid we've come to know and love from the series. It's still better than G1, though, with its crazy change in mass from robot to vehicle/gun/inanimate object.

Those megatron photos posted are fake, at least they better be because they fucking suck. And it was stated that megatron will still turn into a gun, not a jet.

POTGIESSER said:

Camaro is way more bitchin than a Beatle.

Yeah the Camaro is way better than John Lennon or Ringo Starr.

POTGIESSER said:

Here's a whole lotta leaked images:

Transformers are the shit. Megatron is an alien jet. Bumble Bee is supposed to be the new Camaro concept that will now be put into production bu GM. That kinda ruins his namesake, but whocares? Camaro is way more bitchin than a Beatle.

You do realize that it's against policy to link to any unofficial images and other shit that breaks copyright laws?

It doesn't just apply to video games and scanned magazine articles, dude.

EDIT : the rule of thumb should be if it has been leaked, it's probably a really good idea to keep it off the forums. Seriously, nobody wants DW shut down cause some dumbass leaks paparazzi pictures of Britney Spear's new music video or whatever stupid thing people want to post that isn't official. Anyone who cares will have already found it by themselves, so no need to help them along.