Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foofoo

so whats the doomguy's career after he vanquished the demons?

working for the military still? im thinking he gets lots of money and takes it easy for the rest of his life. but im not sure. we as a community need to work this out once and for all.

As a reward for saving the planet, the earth government gave him a neck, allowing him to look up and down for the first time in his life. He can now finally pursue his life long dream as a ceiling inspector.

These "fantasy" posts in General (or just in general) are pretty freakin' weird.

I think, instead of asking questions like this, you should use the question as a basis for a fan-fic or something...

And exp is probably right. Doomguy would be doing his part to repopulate Earth and make some money off the deal, you know, to kickstart the economy.

"WATCH DOOMGUY IMPREGNATE 50 GIRLS, AGES 18-40, 18 HOUR LONG HOLOVID, ORDER NOW"

Maybe the UAC wanted to cover up the whole accident and so Doomguy got locked away in an asylum.

Tetzlaff said:

Maybe the UAC wanted to cover up the whole accident and so Doomguy got locked away in an asylum.

Uh, considering Doom II takes place on Earth and humanity is sent to live in spaceships, I think not ;)

Naked Snake said:

Uh, considering Doom II takes place on Earth and humanity is sent to live in spaceships, I think not ;)

They were all dreaming. In unison. :D

I would think he gets to sit around and play Doom all day for saving man-kind and all. :D

You're all wrong,
he gets king of the earth once he managed to get out of hell again!

Vader said:

You're all wrong,
he gets king of the earth once he managed to get out of hell again!

Well, a king can sit around and play Doom all say, can he not? :D

Now that Hell's been cleared out he's been making a fortune in the real estate business.

Ichor said:

Now that Hell's been cleared out he's been making a fortune in the real estate business.

Selling huge lots of red rock and brimstone! :D

He probably will just kick back and relax.....with his trusty shotgun by his side just in case.

Naked Snake said:

Oh, I somehow forgot about the whole Doom2 storyline :)

Well, then... what happened after he defeated the Icon of Sin? Did he somehow manage to reunite with the rest of mankind?

Tetzlaff said:

Well, then... what happened after he defeated the Icon of Sin? Did he somehow manage to reunite with the rest of mankind?

Final Doom happened.

The doomguy never left Hell. Its kinda like Memento, he is just stuck in random wads for eternity without knowing it.

He just watches a rollcall of the monsters for ever and ever and ever until he decides to self-terminate.

Grazza said:

He just watches a rollcall of the monsters for ever and ever and ever until he decides to self-terminate.

After saving all of man-kind from certain doom, he quits back to DOS.

I don't think the guys in Final DOOM are really supposed to be the same DOOM guy. It is possible the one in Plutonia is, but the one in TNT must be somebody different. Suggesting they're all the same guy is just stretching it too much. The status bar face wasn't replaced out of laziness I assume :P

In the Eternity TC story line, he retired a hero and lived in relative comfort after helping to rebuild Earth, until he was called on to help by Roland Trague once the temporal disaster was uncovered :)

He retires, and starts a project to breed bunnines in memory of Daisy.

..And of course it's the same guy. Doomguy is that hard.

Obviously the doomguy would make his way back to map01 and listen to D_RUNNIN for the rest of his life. I mean come on, isn't that what you would do??

Shtbag667 said:

Obviously the doomguy would make his way back to map01 and listen to D_RUNNIN for the rest of his life. I mean come on, isn't that what you would do??

I can't fucking stand D_RUNNIN anymore. Too many single level wads with no new music makes Jack a dull boy...

LordK said:

I can't fucking stand D_RUNNIN anymore. Too many single level wads with no new music makes Jack a dull boy...

Dun-dun, da-dun, da-dun, da-dun-dun DUN
Dun-dun, da-dun, da-dun, da-dun DUN DUN!

Sorry ^_^

Upon defeating the legions of hell, Doomguy became a master chef and had his own television show. However, due to a mishap upon trying to speed the process of cutting beef into strips using a BFG, the show was taken off the air before the first episode was finished filming, and Doomguy now lives alone in a mansion filled to the brim with empty beer cans.

Quasar said:

Dun-dun, da-dun, da-dun, da-dun DUN DUN!

Sorry ^_^

DA-DA-DA-DA DUNNNNNNNNN
DUNNNNNNNN
DUNNNNNNNN
DUNNNNNNNN
DA-DA DUNNNNNNNNNN

Haha okay.

I wonder where the doomguy would want to live afterwards. I mean, since he like, saved Phobos, Deimos, Earth, and cleared out the burning pits, he should be able to take a pick out of any of them. :D More even, if including the Final Doom story. :D He could have a house on a moon! :D A space base. :D

He obviously bought a nice hellside condo and started a wonderful family with an imp. Duh.

Bank is right, We've all seen it in action doom.

Or he got assraped By the "Cock-odemon"
Damn that's Hurt.

- sausage -

**i edited my post because "Assraped" was mis-spelt :P**

Quasar said:

I don't think the guys in Final DOOM are really supposed to be the same DOOM guy. It is possible the one in Plutonia is, but the one in TNT must be somebody different. Suggesting they're all the same guy is just stretching it too much.

Hmm...I don't know man, considering the legion of Hellspawn he killed in Doom1 and 2, how fast he can run,etc....the whole concept is a comicbook fantasy to begin with.

jetflock said:

Hmm...I don't know man, considering the legion of Hellspawn he killed in Doom1 and 2, how fast he can run,etc....the whole concept is a comicbook fantasy to begin with.

Well he is a berserker packin' man and a half. :D

DOOM Anomaly said:

Well he is a berserker packin' man and a half. :D

He also is the conductor of the Night Train