Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Technician

The 10 most manliest video games

1) they forgot pre-sotn castlevania (back when cv characters could be distinguished from final fantasy characters)
2) hard corps is the manliest of all contras, not the first one by far
3) pro wrestling sucks ass
4) don flamenco significantly hampers punch-out's manliness with his flamenco dance and hairstylist look
5) double dragon II is better and there's no forgetting the manfest that is streets of rage, how dare they

yeah...

(sligtly offtopic) SotN r0x. Cant say past that, except for that yaoi gba crap (that quas likes) masquerading as a game (excuse me dracula while I give you buttsecks...). I still wouldnt file Castlevania under manly. Maybe 1 & 3 & Bloodlines, but 2 & 4 & Dracula X & SotN kill a lot of "manliness" (I dont even consider post SotN games)

I agree with the above poster about pro wrestling.

What the fuck is Counterstrike doing on there. Theres nothing manly about that game. Unless manly is AWP campers and AK47 spamming nubs.

Ikaruga was a terrible pic for space shooter. Why not Tyrian, Raptor, or Zybex?

EDIT: And what the fuck custers revenge.

Also what the fuck kind of measurement is manliness.

HobbsTiger1 said:What the fuck is Counterstrike doing on there.[/B]

Agreed.

HobbsTiger1 said:Ikaruga was a terrible pic for space shooter. Why not Tyrian, Raptor, or Zybex?[/B]

I'd say Raptor is the best pick. But I'd also nominate games like DoDonpachi or Mars Matrix.

HobbsTiger1 said:EDIT: And what the fuck custers revenge.[/B]

Yeah, gotta say no to that one.

And come on, they forgot Super Dodgeball. SUPER DODGEBALL.

ducon said:

Where are Duke Nukem and Lo Wang?

Duke is the most manly character in a video game, and they left him out.

Infinite Ammunition said:

1) they forgot pre-sotn castlevania (back when cv characters could be distinguished from final fantasy characters)

Castlevania is not a very manly game series at all. It's very popular amongs girls too.

What about Battletoads & Double Dragon: The Ultimate Team! Though, it's pretty much like Double Dragon. Double Dragon 1 or 2 works on there for me. :D Both are brawly-sprawly. :D DD2 makes me scream with excitement when I do a flying knee whammy out of nowhere and send that giant Bruce Lee dude flying across the entire screen with a loud WHAM sound. :D The first time I did that I was rolling over the floor. :D

Haha, Steets of Rage is awesome too, the box for SoR2 has so many BONE CRUNCHING words and descriptive lines. :D I counted once, it has like 15 "Bone crunching," "Spine smashing," "Skull bashing" words to help describe the game. :D

where's cho aniki?

DOOM Anomaly said:

What about Battletoads & Double Dragon: The Ultimate Team!

No, that would be stepping into Furry territory.

XDelusion said:

He left out Smurfs on the Colecovision.

That game was manly enough to make you smurf your smurf.

WHERE THE FUCK IS GOD OF WAR?

Edit:

Honorable Mentions:
Gunstar Heroes (Genesis), UFC (Dreamcast), Bangai-0 (Dreamcast), Super Contra (NES), Mortal Kombat (multi), Sin and Punishment (N64), Warcraft 2 (PC), River City Ransom (NES), Streets of Rage (Genesis), Animal Crossing (GC), Gunsmoke (NES), Ring King (NES), God of War (PS2), Altered Beast (Genesis), Golden Axe (Genesis)

So they're not total twats, but still, Counter-Strike more manily then God of War?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Counterstrike

And remember… those godless terrorists hate your freedoms. Be a Viking, and send them to hell where they belong!

No wonder. This is written by some religious nutjob.

If you actually read the text next to custer's revenge, hell yes, that is some manly manliness.

Right. Rape is always manly.

So why dont we just get a bunch of gay guys to gangrape you, and when you get out we'll just say all that sodomy made you a man. Still manly.

HobbsTiger1 said:

So why dont we just get a bunch of gay guys to gangrape you, and when you get out we'll just say all that sodomy made you a man. Still manly.

You probably know, seeing as you have a constant stick up the ass. Your trolling is getting damn annoying.

Bank said:

You probably know, seeing as you have a constant stick up the ass. Your trolling is getting damn annoying.

;_; I have offended somebody.

HobbsTiger1 said:

Don't worry, he was only doing it to an injun, it's not like it was a real person.

Naked Snake said:

Don't worry, he was only doing it to an injun, it's not like it was a real person.

In Canada their Super human.

asking a very simular question...
how the fuck is animal crossing manly?!

Gunstar Heroes (Genesis), UFC (Dreamcast), Bangai-0 (Dreamcast), Super Contra (NES), Mortal Kombat (multi), Sin and Punishment (N64), Warcraft 2 (PC), River City Ransom (NES), Streets of Rage (Genesis), Animal Crossing (GC), Gunsmoke (NES), Ring King (NES), God of War (PS2), Altered Beast (Genesis), Golden Axe (Genesis)

major wtfness...