Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zap

What do you think of GBA Doom?

I was thinking of maybe getting it just for on the road. BTW, how do you think GBA Doom is? Is it good?

Nevermind him, he thinks everything blows. Assuming you don't have any other method of obtaining a portable incarnation of Doom I'd say get it kiddo.

Compaired to the pc versian, u might be dissapointed, but at the end of the day, the only way u can drag a computer with u is with a lap top, which:

a) arent all that portable
b) battery life has much to be aquired
c) they can cost a tad too much

so as it is, the GBA versian on doom, although not as perfect as the oh so loved pc versian, it is pefect for what it is, and that is a portable versian of doom, that still maintains the feel, and fun of doom, with the limmitations given my the system, which wasnt even designed to beable to play 3d games.

The thaught of whipping ur gba out, wherever u m,ay be and blasting the hell out of some demons, to relieve some stress or tention that may be looming, or getting some m8s/enemies together, and blasting them away in what is a fun portable deathmatch, or teaming up with a m8, and going through the levels of doom sepcial opps style :) but the main joy of it is...... U CAN PLAY IT ANYWHERE!!!!!!!! :D

if u have the money, and u have a hankering for som on the go doomage, get it without a hesitation, if not, go to e-b buy it than return it under their 10 day guarantee :P but i'm sure if u love doom, u will give it a go, and u too shall see the joy of doom anywhee any time :)

I love it! It's based on the Jaguar version, so no cyberdemon, sceptre, spider mastermind, crushing ceilings, invisibility, or light amp goggles. Other than the levels being trimmed a bit, it's all there. It plays like a dream. The control's kick ass, and it's plays at almost the same speed as the PSX version. I actually like it a bit better than Doom 64. A must have for any Doomer. PLAY DOOM ANYWHERE!!!! (Ok, maybe not in church ;) )

I may have not been here for very long but hey! Doom for the GBA IS a GOOD THING!! You can be killin' zombie-men while in class or driving your car....... Wait a moment... that's not good....... Who cares! The other guy should of been paying attaion anywho!

Rock on!!